Chapter 51

Malina

I am in front of the media I don't know what they asked me. But, I am ready.

"Mam, we heard rumors that you are dating the great Mr. Alexander Harper. Is it truth?" They asked.

"Yes, I have been dating him for the last two months," I replied without hesitation.

"Mam there are rumours that you both are getting married soon." They asked.

"Yes, this statement is also true," I replied.

"Why are you both getting married so soon are you pregnant?" They asked the toughest question because a woman who gets pregnant before marriage is characterless according to them.

"Yes, I am pregnant. But, we are not getting married because of pregnancy. We loved each other and couldn't live without each other." I replied. Alexander is standing beside me. He smiles at my statement and grabs my hand into his.

"Yeah and before pregnancy I already proposed to her," he said. I glared at him. He smiles. He knows he didn't propose to me just asked me.

"Mam who kidnapped you and why?" They asked.

"My ex kidnapped me because he got jealous of Alexander and me dating. First, he cheated on me with my best friend after that he kidnapped me, and tried to rape me but Alexander saved me ok time and he tried to kill me, my baby, and Alexander." I replied.

"Mam, where is he now?" They asked. I don't know where is he. I see Alexander.

"He is away from us, especially from my future wife." He replied.

"When you guys are getting married?" They asked. I again see Alexander because I don't know the answer.

"After three weeks" he replied and I got shocked. Three weeks oh my God it's so soon. How will I manage?

"Ok so thank you so much, everyone but my girlfriend needs rest now," Alexander said.

He takes me away from them. I glare at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You don't even propose to me and you just announced that we are getting married in three weeks?" I said.

He laughed and kissed my forehead.