Chapter 11

Malina

Four days since I saw him, four days since he disappeared at that party. I want to know about him but I can't because everyone cheats and hurts me so I'm leaving that chapter now. There will be no one in my life ever again if I am attracted to them I will leave.

I signed and got up from bed and took my notebook in which I wrote songs. I clear my mind and start writing. But he is still there in my mind, I'm writing a song on him at the end I realize this is bullshit.

I closed my notebook left every stuff there and went to the kitchen. I have lived alone for seven years. I have a mom and dad but they lived in Texas with my brother Lan. I missed them a lot.
My phone rang I smiled after seeing the name on the phone it was from Mom. I picked up the call and she passed me her biggest smile.

"Hello, Mom I missed you I was thinking about you guys right now how did you always know that I miss you so much?" I said.

"Oh, my baby I missed you too. Mother always knows that her child wants her. What happened to you? You look so sad and dull. What happened baby?" she replied.

I tell her every single thing that happened to me this month. She passed a sad smile towards me.

"Oh baby come back to Texas please you are not okay baby I know it's tough but please come back to me," she said while crying.
I take a sharp breath and nod.

"Coming Mom bye take care see you love you so much," I said

"I'm waiting," my mom said.

I called Selena as soon as the call ended.

Selena said, " Hey babe is everything ok?" she sounded tense.

"Yeah everything, ok I need a break and a business class ticket to Texas tomorrow morning" I reply.

"Okay... but are you ok? What happened?" she asked.

I signed and replied, "I'm completely alright please do what I said ASAP, and don't ask me when will be I back I don't know."