Chapter 34

Alexander

I was not expecting this. I thought she was not a virgin because she had an ex. She is trusting me to lose her virginity. She wants me to remember these moments. How can she doubt it? She is the only one I worship. She is the only one I love the most. She is my weakness and my strength. I can't live without her. I am incomplete if she is not with me.

"How can you doubt that I will ever forget this? Thank you for trusting me and giving me a chance to be your first one." I replied. She smiled at me. That genuine smile she gives makes me more hard.

I remove her pants. She is wearing beautiful black lacey lingerie. I kissed her hard again. Then I go down to her neck and kiss her there, breast, belly, thighs even feet. I kissed her everywhere. I removed her bra and thong and also I removed my pants and boxers. I cover her with my body. I kissed her hard and went down to kiss her cunt.

I kissed her thigh and slowly I went to kiss her clit she is so aroused. Her smell is my favorite now. She smells like a vanilla. I sucked her clit her she moans. She moans making me so hard that I can come right there. I put my fingers in her mouth and removed them. Then, put them in her hole. I am sucking her clit while my fingers fucks her. She is crying and moaning loudly. I know she is going to come on my fingers. Then, she comes on my fingers. I get up and suck my fingers in front of her she is shocked by my actions.

"Now I taste you my queen I am not letting you go," I said. Get over her. Open her legs with a hand. I am ready to take her now.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. She nodded. I am taking her but I don't want anything between us not even condoms. I position my cock at her entrance. She closed her eyes. "Eyes on me babe," I said. She opened her eyes and saw me.

I pushed my cock into her entrance it takes every wall break. I stopped after breaking the barrier. She cried. I wanted to know Is she was okay. I never fuck virgins before. She nodded like she heard my thoughts. I move my hips and start slowly. Then, pick up my pace. She is moaning. "Faster," she said. And I laugh. "You don't look like who lost her virginity just now," I said and she glared at me. So I hit her g spot her eyes rolled in her head. I am fucking her senseless. We both are ready to come. "Come for me, babe," I said to her. Right there she comes so hard on my cock and I am going to blast. I also come so hard inside her.

For the very first time, I came so hard. And I don't care If I put my seeds inside her or If she gets pregnant with my child I will be happy if it happens. She is all mine. I kissed her forehead. I didn't want to take myself from inside her so I waited. After a few minutes, I take my cock out and went to the bathroom. I see her virgin blood on my cock I don't want to clean it ever.

I grab a towel. Wash it in hot water and come to clean my queen. She is in the same position I left her I smiled at the view. I cleaned between her legs. She tried to sit and said, "Leave it I will clean it myself." But I ignored her and cleaned between her legs going to the bathroom.

Switched hot water in the tub. Prepare everything for her. When everything is ready. I go and lift her in my arms she is still at my actions. I put her in the tub and went inside with her.