Chapter 45

Alexander

He took Malina to another small town near Texas. It takes me one hour to reach her. I have to go fast. I know she is waiting for me. Babe just wait a little I will be there.

Finally, I reached the location. Me and my team took guns out and slowly moved towards the house. I open the back door silently and go inside. There is no one I checked the whole house. Where is Malina? I saw her locket on the floor. She was right here I smelled her it meant she got out right now. I am late.

We all started searching everywhere I called PM to close every area never Texas so no one could go out. I was standing and remembering Malina's things and the moments we shared.

"Don't worry we will find her." My manager said. I nodded. Someone shouts that something is there. I ran towards them. There was blood. Oh my God blood traces are going towards the jungle. Malina is hurt I have to find her ASAP. I get going where traces lead me. Someone shouts. It's Malina's voice. I stare at my manager and start running toward where the voice is coming from.

I got there and saw Malina was on the floor and her ex was over her trying to rape her. I see red. I will kill him. He tries to touch what's mine. I grab him by his collar and punch him directly in the face. I punch him a lot. Malina comes to me and grabs my arm.

"Please stop it, Alexander. I am fine." She said in her sweet voice. I stood up and hugged her. I nearly lost her. How will I survive without her? I can't live without her. Tears slipping down my face realize I am crying. Crying again for the same woman twice. She is my weakness. I hugged her tight.

"I am so sorry. I failed you. I will never forgive myself ever. You need me and I was not there for you." I said. She shakes her head.

"You saved me, Alexander. It's my fault I am sorry I went outside." She replied.