Chapter 18

Malina

On Sunday ( event day )

My clothes haven't come yet. Still waiting for them I'm getting late oh God what to do?

Selena came and said, "Babe your clothes are on the way but first let me introduce you to someone."

I raise my eyebrows in question. Their world-famous makeup artist is here in my home. Can't believe this what is happening in my life.

"Meet Lisa Eldridge and she is here for you because she said she is your biggest fan and wants to give you a free makeover as a gift," Selena said excitedly.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much I'm surprised that you are here for me. You travel from New Zealand to Chicago only for me, that means a lot to me." I said emotionally.

"Oh no no dear but trust me you are very lucky now let's start your makeup. I will make you queen today." She said with a pretty smile.

Well, I'm a little bit surprised how I'm so lucky according to her, but I ignore it and smile at her.

After my makeup, my dress was here now it's time to get completely ready for an event.

I go to my room and pick up a dress. Oh My goodness, this dress.... I have never seen this type of beautiful dress in my entire life. Sky blue color shoulder off back is completely naked and long till my feet and rhinestones are attached to all over it wow it's gorgeous giving Cinderella vibes. I put the dress on me oh my God I am looking completely.... Change. But, beautiful. I wear heels which go with a dress and jewelry, beautiful earrings, a necklace, and bracelets like they are made up for me especially. Lisa did my amazing makeup.

I am looking like a queen really, Lisa told me right I am a queen. Now time to go to an event. Hope so it will be amazing for me today let's see.

I go downstairs my team is waiting to clear my throat everybody giving me their full attention and they are speechless once again. I smile big at them.

"Let's go rock," I said with a bright smile.

Everyone cheers and whistles. They make me happy too.