Chapter 1

Malina

Alarm ring. I off the alarm with my closed eyes I'm so sleepy but I have to wake up because today is a very special day for me so I get up and go to the washroom for a hot shower I need it then I brush my teeth and change into a beautiful V shape black long gown which fits on my every craves fantastically I love it and put light makeup because heavy makeup doesn't suit me.

Oh God already 10 minutes late I have to find my heels I run to my walk and the closest where I choose my beautiful red heels and my Prada stone bag I watch myself in the mirror one last time and ready to go.

My driver and the whole PR team were waiting outside my house and I ran towards them then Selena said, "Babe you are 20 minutes late"

I signed and didn't reply and sat on my Rolls Royce and started going for my destination.

After half an hour, we are finally here on the red carpet awards. I feel a little bit nervous I always get nervous on award shows because I used to sing with my heart with feelings but on award shows, I have to pretend to fake. I can be a fake but it's okay I have to attend it anyway.

I take a seat near the most popular lan Somerhalder and his wife. He is always my favorite but I can't tell anyone this I had a secret crush on him once upon a time.

The show begins and everyone is cheering for artists who are getting awards. So after two hours, there was a nomination for the best singer and I was nominated I can't believe this my dreams are coming true. Fingers crossed hope I will win. After two minutes they announced "Best singer goes to....... Malina Ivanshov" there was a huge round of applause and I can't believe this.... They are talking about me I stand up and go for the stage and receive my dream of my best singer award. I started my speech "Thank you so much everyone and I would like to thank my fans, my mom and dad, and everyone who supports me, especially my boyfriend thank you so much for believing in me I love you all thanks a lot today I m here on this stage with this award because you guys believed me thank you once again" I feel wetness on my face and realize I started crying I wipe my tears and go for my seat everyone congratulate me.

At the end of the event, every famous artist came to meet me and congratulate me, especially Lan my first crush I still can't believe I have achieved my goals.

After a few interviews, I went to my home, and when I entered flowers welcomed me I couldn't believe this I cupped my mouth and my eyes burned with unshaded tears then my boyfriend came into view with beautiful black roses my favorite I took and he kissed my forehead "congratulations babe I knew one day you will achieve your goals I love you so much" he said.

I hugged him tight. I have known Luke since I was eighteen years old and he is a very supportive loving loyal smart good-boy type of boyfriend. I love him so much. I wiped my tears and my best friend came into view "Congratulations to my sister you rocked I love you, Mali."

I hugged her too and thanked them both for planning this my best friend Rina got so excited so she opened champagne we celebrated my success.

After a few hours, I felt so tired so Luke and Rina both hugged me and went away. I go to my room and lay down on my bed thinking that I have everything I wished for like I'm the best singer have the best boyfriend and best friend and love Mom and Dad. I'm so happy but still feel a little bit empty. I don't know why and everything went black and I fell asleep.