Chapter 29

Malina

I wake up. Slowly open my eyes and try to adjust the light. I see Alexander sitting on the sofa watching me. He is still half-naked.

"Good morning moya lyubov" he smiles at me. I smile at him. He comes to me standing beside the bed. He lowers his head to face me. He looks so handsome. Then, he captures my lips with his. He kisses me like I am his oxygen.

"Holy shit Malina," Selena said, and I suddenly pulled away from Alexander and see her.

"Why don't you tell me that you are in a relationship? Since when you are doing this behind my back?" Selena asked.

"Selena, let me explain at least don't judge me without listening," I said.

"No, you listen to me. You have a world-famous businessman as a boyfriend now. You slept with him and kissed him in front of me, he made you breakfast in your bed and still, you want to explain" Selena said.

Wait what? Did he make me breakfast when? My eyes meet his in question. He grabbed a tray from the table and put it on the bed.

"You can go down Malina will be there after eating and changing," he said in a dark tone. Selena nodded and went back.

I meet his eyes again. He sits beside me and takes a fork, holding a beacon to my mouth like he wants to feed me too. Wow... ok so he is doing everything I wished for in my partner. I open my mouth without breaking our eye contact.

He feeds me than he lifts me and takes me to the bathroom. Everything is ready hot water tub, toothpaste on my brush, my clothes, towel. Everything is ready. I see him once again he kisses my forehead.

"Today I'm on off we will spend more time together." He said and turned away to go.

Is he real? He is doing everything like the best partner do. I am falling for him. What to do now? Should I fall in love with him or not?