Chapter 32

Alexander

She is unpredictable. She is not even mad at me. She just smiles beautifully at me like I want to capture that smile forever. She asked me for a chocolate. I will take the whole world's chocolates for her. I smile at my thoughts. So I texted my manager to arrange everything for tonight. I will surprise her tonight.

After five hours of meeting, I get free. Now it's time to see my queen. I asked my manager by text and he arranged everything I asked for. Everything is arranged. I call my queen. She picks up on the fourth ring.

"I missed you, my Queen. I am in a half hour get ready I want to take you somewhere." I said.

She giggles a little. I feel peace in her giggles. I smiled. "OK, I will be ready. What should I wear?" She asked me the first time.

"Wear Black, please" I request her.

I ordered a Black rose bouquet too. Let's surprise my queen. I got to Malina's condo right on time waiting for her to come outside. I want her to take her time so I don't call her just ring a bell. She knows I am here.

After ten minutes she came outside. Oh My God, she is looking.... Stunning. My mouth waters at her looks. She is wearing a shoulderless dress. Her half cleavage is showing too. She looks so hot. My cock twitch in my pants. I can't control it. I want to take her now but I have to control.

So I went to her and kissed her forehead. "You are looking beautiful babe," I said. She smiles at me and gives her quick pecks on her lips. She put her pretty face on my chest. I hugged her back. She has a beautiful vanilla smell. I will never fed up with her. I want to stay here like that forever but, I need to surprise her.

"Let's go I want to show you something," I said and she nodded.

After twenty minutes, we are finally here at my mansion. I want to surprise her with something. She wants chocolate but I will give her the whole world.

She sees with curiosity. But, she doesn't ask anything. I hold her hand and take her inside.