Chapter 33

Malina

I never felt this happy. I hold his hand and go into a mansion with him. When the doors open suddenly start a rain of flowers oh my God, it's unbelievable. I see him he is smiling. I am shocked. He takes me inside where are every type of flower everywhere. He opens one more door there is a black rose bouquet in the middle of the table. He picks it up and gives me. I see him in confusion but I hold the flower bouquet and give him my genuine smile.

He takes me to the big hallway where there are chocolates everywhere in the hallway. Every type of chocolate imported, local, small, big every kind of million of chocolates in the hallway. I cup my mouth and tears leave my eyes easily. I can't believe this he bought me the whole world's chocolate. I just asked him for one chocolate.

I see him and run toward him hug him and start crying. He hugged me back. But he got scared Why I was crying like a baby?

"What happened Moya Lyubov? Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I shake my head in his chest. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much for everything you are doing for me. This means a lot to me." I said while crying. He pulled away and cupped my face wiping my tears.

"Don't ever thank me for taking care of you. You asked for chocolate, that was the first time you asked me for something so I bought the whole world's chocolates hope you like them." He said smiling. That smile is my whole heart. I kissed him hard. I want to consume him. Hope this is not a dream please God.

He takes me to a big bedroom. That is so beautiful. The walls are decorated with black rose tiles, In the middle there is a beautiful black king-sized bed with a black canopy and there is a long way to go to the walk-in closet at the left there is a dressing table which is also black wow amazing. But, my picture is framed on the left of the wall. I am so shocked.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I am too shocked to reply.

"You frame my picture and put it in your room. You are so obsessed with me." I said with a little laugh. He nodded and smiled at me.

He back hugs me. "Can you shift here, please? But If you don't want that's completely ok I will swift in your condo." He said while kissing my neck.

"You want me to shift with you? Ok, I will." I said. He already does a lot for me that's why I am giving this to him. He stilled in my neck and then lifted his face to see me. He looks shocked.

"You are moving in with me? Please tell me this is not a joke." He asked. I smile at him. Quick peck at his lips and go to see the walk and closet.

He is behind me and grabs me cupping my face and kissing me hard. Slowly we are on his bed and he is on top of me. I feel something between my legs. What is this feeling? I never felt this. He cupped my breast while kissing me. I want to give him myself completely. I want to lose my virginity to him.

He removes his shirt watching me and asks my permission silently. I nodded. He grabs my shirt and pulls it off my head. I never get naked in front of anyone. He sees my lace bra and kisses my breast over my bra. I want to tell him that I am a virgin. So I got the courage to tell him.

"I want to tell you something first Alexander," I say. He stops and sees me, and wants me to continue.

I swallowed hard and said, " I am a virgin Alexander. I want you to remember this and never forget these moments." He gets shocked like he was not expecting this.