Chapter 3

Malina

Today is my concert. I have to meet my fans finally. My team is here with me but I need my family, especially my best friend and boyfriend.

A world-famous makeup artist is doing my makeup. I have everything but still, I feel empty don't know the reason but I will be happy and I will live for everyone who cares for me.

"Oh my God! You look absolutely beautiful" Selena said in her Russian accent.

I smile and hug her tight. She is my manager and a very good friend. "Let's go Malina your fans are waiting for you. Just rock it" she said dramatically.

I go and finally, the curtains blow away and I enter on stage I walk beautifully for my fans and start singing. I can't believe there are Eighty thousand people at this concert. For the very first time, I know my worth now.

After singing, I always talk to my fans so I say, "Hello everyone how are you all? I want to say that you guys are amazing. I want to thank you guys for joining. I'm nothing without you all. You all are my power. I love you so much, guys. Keep supporting me and I want to guys to ask me something"

There is a fan who asks, "Which perfume you use? You smell amazing" I laugh at his comment.

"This is the way I smell" I reply.

Everyone laughs and cheers and now it's my time to go so I blow kisses to my fans.

I went backstage, and my boyfriend came and kissed me sweetly.

"I'm proud of you darling," he said.

I melt into him. My team cheers me and we go to a private party, to celebrate my era.

I drink tequila after so long. Enjoy dance.

I achieved everything I wished for. Now I want to marry my boyfriend and have children. I will talk to him tomorrow. I can't wait.