Chapter 47

Alexander

When Malina pushed me to the side I saw back bullet hit her. No, she can't die. That bullet is for me. She falls on the floor. Blood is everywhere. No, I don't believe this. She can't die. We have to get married first, have children, and see the future together. How is it possible?

I stood up took the gun from her ex and punched him hard he fell. My guards take him.
"Make sure he won't die until I come back," I said while running towards my queen.

I put her head on my lap. "Please wake up Moya Lyubov. See I am here. I am here for you. Please wake up." I said. Her eyes are closed. No, she can't die. I will never allow it. I lift her and get in the car to take her hospital.

I pat her face she didn't even stir a little. "Please don't die. I will do anything you want me to do. Just wake up babe." I said while crying.

We reached the hospital I took her immediately to the doctor. I shout that everyone focuses on me. When they saw Malina all came towards me. They took Malina in ICU.

The nurse came to me and asked to treat my wounds. No way, I am waiting until Malina is ok. I want to know first.

I am crying and get on my knees for her. Wants her to wake up and come to me. Please God I begged you don't take her away from me, please. I need her.

After two hours...

The doctor comes outside towards me. "What happened Dr.?" I asked.

"She is fine but there are some complications." He said.

"What complications?" I asked.

"See, Mr. Harper she is one month pregnant. I took the bullet out but still twenty-four hours is very critical for her and the baby. We will observe if the baby is okay and heartbeat is normal or not. Until then, you have to wait." He replied.

Malina is pregnant. We didn't notice. My Malina is pregnant, we are pregnant. Oh my God, she always gives me happiness. But, still, there are complications I want to meet her.

"Can I see her doctor? I asked. He nodded and I ran towards the room.

She is lying on the bed. Looking pale. I put my hand on her belly. Our baby. We both created our baby together. I want them both. I love them both. I kissed her forehead then, her stomach.

"Why did you take that bullet, Moya Lyubov? That bullet is for me. You loved me so much that you didn't even think twice about doing that? I won't live without you if anything happens to you. Please wake up I beg you, please. I will give you the whole world. Just ask me. Please wake up." I said while crying.