Chapter 36

Alexander

After taking a good bath I left Malina at the mansion and directly went to the office. There are some meetings and I want to grow my company more. Six hours of meetings and I missed my queen. I want to see her. So I texted her.

My Queen

Alex: Babe come to my office I send a driver for you. I miss you a lot.

My Queen: But, what will I do there? I have to record a new album.

Alex: OK as you wish my queen.

My Queen: ...

Three dots appear and then no text comes. It's ok I will meet her tonight in our bedroom.

Half an hour later....

My secretary knocks at my office. She appears and she is wearing a very revealing dress I ignore her completely. I fucked her once and now she wants me every time. I hate it. So it's better to ignore her.

She comes to me and she tries to touch me opening my shirt buttons but before I stop her Malina is standing at the door. God no way tears built in her eyes but she ignored them. I pushed my secretary and she yelped back. I go to Malina but she runs away from me. I caught her and cupped her cupped her face.

"Listen to me there is nothing between us. She was trying to seduce me as usual and I was going to push her. Please believe me. I never betrayed you." I said. But she is crying constantly.

"You think I am a fool? My ex cheated on me with my best friend and you think I can believe what you say rather than I see with my own eyes. So no Mr. Harper I am so sorry Goodbye forever. Don't you dare to show me your face ever again?" She said furiously. No no no it's not happening. We just started everything and now it's ending. No, I will never let her go.

She ran away and I was running behind her to catch her but she took a cab and went away. I am standing all alone. What happened just now? I am getting furious now. Those who tried to take my Malina away have to pay for what they did.

I went to my office and called all the staff and my secretary. All come and I grab my secretary from her neck in the deadly grip. She tries to stop me but all in vain.

"You were harassing me a few minutes ago how dare you? Do you think I am a fool? You knew that my girlfriend going to surprise me but you were there before her and let her show that we were doing something. Now you have to pay for the misunderstanding you created between me and my girlfriend." I said angrily. All staff were standing quietly watching the show.

"You.. you... you are an asshole. I... I loved you with... with...my whole heart but you chose her so.. so I made a plan and see it's successful." She said with a bad smirk. I want what I want.

"You are fired and I make sure no one gives you a damn job," I said and left her neck. She was shocked and started screaming and crying and went to her knees for my mercy but I am heartless and my heart beats only for my queen.

Now it's time to clear the misunderstanding with my queen. I sent her that video in which my secretary confessed that she made a plan. I love my queen and I like her possessive side now. Let's meet my queen.