Chapter 9

Alexander

I'm drinking Champagne. Watching everyone talking laughing dancing flirting nice I'm here standing alone not Interested in anyone.

Then suddenly my eyes went to her and stopped, time stopped everything just stopped she was smiling beautifully. My eye drops to her body she is wearing a black dress my favorite color and wearing red shoes matching red lipstick and with red purse.

She is a damn angel. What a beautiful woman I haven't seen in my entire life. My heart is beating so fast in my chest. Then her eyes met mine blue to green and she stilled. I want to eat her whole. Her eyes move to my face then my tuxedo, and my dick twitch in my pants I m getting hard by her one glance how is that possible?

I have slept with multiple types of women but have never been affected by a single glance or stuff. Her just one glance causes havoc in my body and mind. I want to kiss her hold her and most importantly inside her. Who is she? I want to ask because I have seen that face before maybe somewhere but where?

Someone comes to her side and she awkwardly talks to her I feel something weird in my chest. I want to kill that woman who comes to her and destroy our eye contact I think I feel jealous is it jealousy? I have never felt anything before. Is it jealousy? Maybe I am being a caveman no that's not me.

I have to go away from her otherwise I will get burned easily. I called my driver and went outside when Hank stopped me "Hey Harper where are you going? The party is going to start just now" he asked curiously.

I'm speechless as to why I'm going away from this party just because of some woman I don't even know what is happening to me.

"Hello Harper are you ok?" Hank asked.

I shook my head and replied, "I am alright just have an important call I want to attend to so afterward I will go home we will meet the day after tomorrow see you bye." without listening to his reply I ran towards my car and driver open the door I sit and go away.

The driver asked, "Where to?"

"Take me to a penthouse," I replied.