Chapter 19

Alexander

I am desperately waiting for my queen. Everyone was coming and greeting me but I was not in my senses. My eyes are on the door.
I can't wait to see her.

President is here to meet me. I have to discuss something important with him about my business. So I take the president to the corner of the room. "I want to discuss shares," I said to him calmly as I could.

"Yeah, you can tell me everything I want to invest more in your company. You gave me profits in the past. That's why I always prefer you Harper" he said.

For thirty minutes continuously we discussed business. Finally, my eyes meet where they want to meet. My queen is here and she is watching me. I don't know how much time has passed that she has been watching like that. I missed that time. But, it's ok now I am looking straight into her eyes. Beautiful blue eyes. I smirk at her. She gets shocked. Oh, I see she gets nervous easily.

I walk toward her she sees me curiously like she wants to know what I want. I reach her and ask for her hand. She sees my request and I ask for her hand again. After so much thinking she gives her tiny hand in my hand.

"Hello, beautiful! I am Alexander Harper what about you?" I said with a bright smile.
She smiles oh my God she smiles at me. What a beautiful smile. I want to capture her smile to see that smile my entire life.

"You don't know me?" She asked.
I raise my eyebrows in question.

"Well, I am Malina Ivanshov, a famous singer," she said laughing.

Her laugh is like a melodic song. I will never be fed up listening to her laugh. I want to consume everything she is doing today. My favorite
sound is her voice, and my favorite music is her laugh. I don't know what is happening to me.

I cleared my thoughts and said, "Of course I know. Hope you know who I am?"

"Alexander Harper who threw this party." She said but was embarrassed.

I laughed and replied, "I am second on the list of trillionaires. I am the world's best businessman to."

Her eyes got big in shock. She is looking so cute. I want to kiss her but will wait till she wants me.