Chapter 12

Alexander

Two months later....

She is inside my head. Every second I remember her only. I always listen to my mind now I will listen to my heart. Enough is enough.
I called my detective friend.

He picks up finally.

"I need your help," I said without any emotion.
"Sure Harper what kind of help do you need?" he replied intensely.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath I needed to do this "I need information about a female I have never met only seen once and don't know anything about and I have no pics too" I added.

He signed "OK where did you see her last tell me everything I will find her in two days" he replied.

"Today, I need information today asap I saw her at Hanks's birthday party she was wearing a black dress with red lipstick and heels plus she was carrying a red bag," I said.

"Ha. Many females wear this kind of look at that event but I will send you every single female details with pictures choose yours," he said.

"Ok, I'm waiting. I am giving you two hours" I replied.

Cut the call now waiting every second for the details. At first, I thought that was sexual tension but now I realize I'm obsessed with her I want her and I will get her this is my stubbornness.

Where is she? Who is she? I want to know every single detail of her life. If she has a boyfriend what if they get married? No way I will ever let that happen. My blood is boiling thinking about that fucking bastard touching her I will kill him. She is mine now.

My phone rings with notifications I grab it immediately and see Max send me details finally checking about my queen. I scroll and scroll thousands of females were invited by Hank. I scrolled until I found her finally my queen.

I checked on her details first. She is....a singer. That's why she is looking similar. Seriously? Why don't I notice it first? I google her Malina Ivanshov.

She is a twenty-four-year-old world-famous singer born in Texas. She studies law but never continues in that field weird. She has one brother. Her father is Texas's biggest engineer and her mother is a teacher. She started her career seven years ago.

I'm surprised by these details. She belongs to a very good family and most importantly she is a famous singer wow I smiled idiotically.

I want to know more about her. So Google her again. She had a boyfriend and they had eight years of relationship they broke up two months ago thank God otherwise I have to kill that motherfucker. I smiled but I wanted to know the reason behind their breakup. I searched for it, she stated that he cheated on her with her best friend idiot.

I call Max again. "I want every single piece of information about Malina Ivanshov's world-famous singer," I said.

"Ok done" Max replied.

I will get her if I want to end this world. Malina Ivanshov is mine.