Sita took a pause of some seconds and said again- "Women are born with a sence of sharing and caring. They can share anything. But when it comes to her lover, it becomes hell for her to share him with other woman. I have heard this from maids of our palace. When my maa Sunaina was childless, Pitashree had gotten many proposals from different kingdoms for multiple marriages. But he denied all. Because his soul was entirely dedicated to maa. People say that a kingdom without a heir is on its way to destruction. But pitashree ignored all of them and stood with maa only. This is what makes him a ideal man... A raj rishi...
But our society rightfully allows men to have multiple partners... especially kings. So i just hope.... He would be loyal to me. His love would only be dedicated to me."

Urmila, Mandvi and Shrutkirti were on the verge of clapping loudly by the answer of their beloved elder sister.

" that's impressive Sita. Our society expects woman to accept the other wives of their husband as a sister and not oppose it. Women also do so without any question. But I'm glad you talked about it and expect your own right Sita. I'm sure.. a day will come soon, when every woman will see you as their inspiration. " - Gargi exclaimed happily.

Now everybody looked at Urmila simultaneously. But Urmila was still clueless. So Gargi asked- " What are your thoughts Urmila? "

Urmila looked at everywhere in hope to get some idea about what to answer. Her doubt was still unanswered so she was not sure what to say. Gargi understood her dilema. - " Seems like you need some more time to think about it.. right Urmila?"

" Yes mata... I need some time."- Urmila relieved.

Some times passed. Sita, Mandvi and Shrutkirti were busy in their Gurukul chores while Urmila was sitting under a huge tree while thinking about the question that Gargi put in her mind. She was staring at the sky and rishika(female sage) Maitreyi noticed her. Maitreyi was one of the two wives of Maharshi Yagyanvalkya and a wise woman. She came near the tree and Urmila immediately stood up after seeing her. She respectfully joined her palms near chest and bowed down infront of the wise woman.- " pranam mata Maitreyi"

" God bless you my child... may I know why this warrior princess was looking cluelessly at the sky ? Is everything alright? "- Maitreyi's question made urmila smile a little. She couldn't hide anything from her teachers. Especially from her female teachers. So she had to narrate the whole incident of Gargi's question infront of Maitreyi.

Maitreyi smiled widely and said- "That's great... Devi Gargi had asked the right question just on the right time."
" but mata, i have a question which i couldn't get a chance to ask Mata Gargi. Can I ask you? " - Maitreyi ran her hands on Urmila's head by listening to her request.

Maitreyi- "Ofcourse Urmila. Feel free to ask me anything".

Urmila- " Mata Gargi told that I should determine what qualities and personalities i want in my life partner. But my first question is... While taking birth, we don't get any option to choose our parents, siblings or other relatives. But still they love us unconditionally and it's true love. Then why should I choose a man with some perticular traits? Won't it be more like a business deal ?
And my second question is...what if the man I marry won't be like how I wanted him to be ? Will I be able to love him and spend my entire life with him ? "

Maitreyi sat calmly and signalled Urmila to sat beside her. Then she also looked at the sky with a serene expression before answering to the first question of Urmila.

" You are right Urmila. We don't get options to choose our parents and siblings. Still they become our closest and most loved ones. They prepare us to fight the battle of life. But they don't fight with us in the battle. They give us hope and tactics to fight. But don't come to the battle ground with us. This is the rule of nature my child. If a bird won't leave her nest, it will never be able to fly in the sky. Similarly... The role of parents and gurus in our lives end just at the boarder of the battle ground of life. And from there the human has to walk with the husband or wife...
Yes... That's why they are called as 'life partners'. Because they fight the battle of life with us.
And who can understand it better than you, that how important is it to choose the right plan, righ weapon and right partners before going to the war... "

Urmila's warm smile was describing how satisfied she was. Because her first question got answered super efficiently by Maitreyi. And now it was the time for her second question to get answered. So Urmila streched her back.

"And now your second question..."- before answering Maitreyi looked at her left side, where there was a temple of Lord Vishnu. So she grabbed urmila's hands gently and said- " come with me "

Both Urmila and Maitreyi went to that temple. "You will find the answer of your second question here."- Maitreyi exclaimed.

Urmila looked confusingly at the main idol at the 'garva griha' (centre of the temple). Lord Vishnu was resting on Sheshnaag who was sitting in kundali (spiral form) in the ksheer sagar and Mata Lakshmi was sitting near Vishnu's feet.

"So tell me Urmila, how many couples do you see here ?" - Maitreyi pointed at the main idol.
" Only one couple mata... It's Shree Hari and Devi Lakshmi "- Urmila answed without a second thought.
" And.... "- Maitreyi asked again.

Urmila looked at the idol again. There were only Vishnu and Lakshmi on the 'sarp shaiya'(snake bed). So she became confused. " Look carefully Urmila, there are another couple other than lord Vishnu and Mata Lakshmi.... "- Maitreyi said again.

Urmila- " another couple? But who mata ? And where? "

Maitreyi touched her head gently while looking at her big bright eyes. Then she answered with a soft voice- " Its Lord Adishesh Anant, who is also known as sheshnaag and his 'ardhangini' (other half) Devi Ksheer sagar, the divine milky sea of Vaikunth (residence of Lord Vishnu

" Adishesh.... Ksheer sagar..... "- these two names echoed inside Urmila's mind. Her senses became numb for a moment and she couldn't hear and see anything else rather than the idol of Lord sheshnaag. She had no idea why she became overwhelmed and tears came to her eyes. But the sharp pain in her throat pulled her out from her euphoria.

Maitreyi said again- " yes... Adishesh and Ksheer sagar. Their story will answer your second question."