Unwanted Visitor

Naya's p.o.v.

The next day in the daycare went by like normal without any incidents. I enjoyed how peaceful it was, well as peaceful as a daycare full of rowdy kids could be, and decided to draw a few pictures for Sun and Moon. As I was drawing I heard a gasp and looked up only to be tackled to the ground in a hug.

"Naya!"

"Lyra! I missed you!"

"I missed you too! Do you want to play?" Naya asked excited and I smiled at her as I nodded and we began playing patty cake while singing the song I sang when we first met. We giggled as we finished and both squealed when Sun jumped out of nowhere.

"Helllloo! How are you two dewdrops doing!? Are ya having fun? Can I play too!?" Sun rambled and we giggled as we both grabbed an arm and pulled him down with us and he fell with a thump against the padded floor.

"Sunny can we decorate you?"  I asked while holding up a sheet of stickers and his smile grew as he sat up crossing his legs.

"Of course you can Sunshine! I love it when you guys decorate me! It makes me feel so pretty!" He exclaimed enthusiastically and I began to bounce happily and squealed with Lyra as we grabbed crayons, googly eyes, and stickers.

Sun seemed to enjoy the attention we gave him as he sat still and let us do what we wanted and eventually a few other children joined us. I smiled when we were done and giggled seeing he had stickers all over his face and a few googly eyes on his rays which he spun making us laugh as the eyes rattled around when he stopped. 

Soon it was nap time and I frowned when Lyra's parents came to pick her up early.

"Do you have to go?" I asked and she frowned and hugged me.

"Yeah but I'll see you again soon and we can play again!" She assured as I hugged her back and I watched as she left with her parents, waving goodbye.

"Come on Starlight, it's naptime for you." Moon encouraged behind me and gently placed his hand against my back as he led me to the other children who were already asleep.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked as I looked up at him and he smiled softly at me and picked me up, placing me against his hip.

"Of course I will Starlight."

With that he sat down against the wall with me on his lap and began humming softly as he covered me with a blanket and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

An hour later I was woken up by someone gently shaking me and I looked up to see Sun smiling down at me.

"Wakey wakey Sunshine! Naptime is over and it's time to play once again! What would you like to do?" He asked and I opened my mouth to answer until a male voice interrupted us.

"Naya?" The voice asked and looked up.

"Daddy?"

Sun's p.o.v.

I frowned looking at the man I now know as Naya's father and held her close to me as I stood up.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't be in here. You're not on the registered pick up list and I don't have you in my database." I explained doing my best to hold my temper as I felt Moon fighting against me to get at the man.

"Let me out Sun. Now! I just want to talk." He spoke in my head and I frowned, ignoring him since I knew what would happen if I let him out to "talk".

"I don't care about that. I'm here for my daughter. Give her to me." He demeanded as he began walking closer and I took a step back as I felt Naya hide her face in my frills whimpering.

"I'm afraid I can't do that sir. As I stated, you are not in my database so I cannot trust what you say. Now please, I must insist you leave or I will be forced to activate my security protocols. You are scaring the children." I insisted and he frowned.

"Naya sweetheart it's me your daddy. You know me right? Tell him you know me. I'm here to take you home." He encouraged and I frowned, tightening my hold on Naya.

"I don't wanna go. Mommy doesn't love me and is gonna hurt me again." Naya said clinging to me and I rubbed her back doing my best to soothe her.

"No no sweetie I promise she will never hurt you again. Mommy and daddy aren't together anymore. From now on it's just gonna be you and me I promise."

"No! You left me here! You didn't want me anymore. You don't love me!" She cried and I felt Moon trying to claw his way out even more now.

"LET ME OUT SUN!" He shouted in my head but I ignored him again knowing I'd have to deal with him later.

"That's not true! I've always loved you Naya. I was just afraid that if I tried to leave your mother then she would take you and hurt you more and I'd never get to see you again. I was trying to help you. Please understand." He begged and I held my hand up deciding that it was time to end this.

"Sir you are upsetting the children And therefore you need to leave. Now." I demanded and he frowned turning back to the door.

"This isn't over." He threatened and I was quick to push him out the door harshly.

"Threats will not be taken lightly. You are banned from the daycare!" I shouted and slammed the door in his face before he could say anything else.

Once everything was over with, I looked at Naya in my arms and rubbed her back as she looked up at me from my frills. She looked so scared and worried and I smiled softly at her trying to show her everything was going to be okay.

"You're not gonna let him take me are you Sunny?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Of course not Sunshine! You're going to stay with us forever!" I exclaimed and lifted her up, spinning her around as she laughed.

"I love you Sunny." She said while nuzzling against my chest and I smiled as I hugged her close.

"I love you too Naya. I always will."