New Kid

Naya's p.o.v.

I woke up the next day alone in Sun and Moon's bed and looked around confused. They've never left me up here by myself before and I didn't know where I was supposed to go or how to get down. Deciding I should try to figure this out instead of just sitting here, I crawled out of their room and climbed up to the opening of the tower that led to where I was. I looked down to see the daycare active with kids running around and having fun.

"Sunshine you're awake!" Sunny yelled excitedly and suddenly flew up to me by a pully attatched to his back.

"What's going on Sunny? I woke up and you were gone." I asked as he picked me up from the ledge and lowered back down to the ground.

"Oh! You were still asleep when we woke up and you looked so peaceful so we didn't want to disturb you and let you rest. But now that you're awake we can play and have fun!" He exclaimed and set me down encouraging me to go and play with the other children by gently pushing against my back.

I took his encouragement and ran to a small group of kids who were playing tag and smiled when they let me join.

Sun's p.o.v.

"Aww look at that Moon. She's grown out of her shell more. She used to be so shy when she first came here." I cooed at the sight of Naya playing with the other children and felt my eye switch as Moon began watching as well.

"Yes she has. Before she wouldn't even think about looking at the other children let alone playing with them. It's good to see."

"Hohoho it's so wonderful!" I cried bouncing happily when once of the fazbear employees got my attention and waved me over to the daycare enterance. There was a male employee with a little girl around Naya's age. I quickly scanned her to get a profile of her in my database.

"Hello new friend! What's your name!?" I asked excited to meet a new possible friend but she quickly hid behind the man's legs.

"Sun this is Lyra. She's shy so be gentle with her. Also she has vitiligo and is sensitive about it so I trust you'll keep the kids from making fun of her. I have to go now so I'm counting on you to take care of her." He explaind and I nodded crouching down to Lyra's level so I didn't scare her as much.

"Hello Lyra. My name is Sundrop bu you can call me Sun, Sunny, or whatever you like." I introduced myself and Lyra hid behind a small rabbit plush she held with her. At first I didn't know what the employee meant when he said she had vitiligo until I noticed the darker splotches of color on her skin which seemed to cover her body.

"H-hi mister sun." She greeted quietly and waved a little.

"Why don't we go play with the other children. Does that sound like fun?" I asked holding my hand out to her and she looked around at all the children running around and playing before shaking her head and hiding behind her bunny.

"Introduce her to Naya, Sun." Moon suggested and I smiled wider.

"That's a great idea Moon! Come on Lyra, I have someone I want you to meet. I'm sure you two will get along just perfecty!" I offered my hand out to her again and this time she hesitantly took it and followed me further into the daycare.

Naya's p.o.v.

I ran around the daycare laughing as another little boy chased after me trying to tag me but I managed to get away from him until Sun suddenly called me over to him and I stopped making the boy run into my back and we both fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry Johnny. Let me help you." I offered and turned helping him get up.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded confident.

"Yeah I'm tough! A little fall like that can't hurt me!" He assured and I giggled before running over to Sun when I noticed another girl with him. Once in front of them I hugged Sunny and looked at the little girl who hid behind his legs clinging to a stuffed bunny.

"Naya this is Lyra. I was hoping you could do me a favor and play with her. She's really shy and she's afraid the other kids will make fun of her because of how she looks." He explained and I looked at her to see she had a dark splotch covering he right eye and more on her arms and legs.

"Why? I think she's pretty?" I asked confused and Sun gave me a big smile.

"Well some people don't like others because of how they look so they make fun of them and make them feel bad."

"That's not nice." I said crossing my arms and he nodded agreeing with me. I jumped however when a loud commotion caught our attention and Sun and I looked to see a few kids fighting over a toy across the room.

"I agree. Can you play with her and make her feel comfortable while I deal with that fight?" He asked and I nodded smiling. With that he left and I was left with Lyra who shifted back and fourth nervous while clutching her bunny.

"Hi my name is Naya. I like your bunny, what's his name?" I asked hoping to get her to talk some.

"His name is Bonnie" she whispered and looked at my plushies of Sun and Moon. I smiled and held my hand out to her.

"Let's play Lyra!" I suggested and she slowly took my hand letting me lead her further into the daycare until we sat down on the floor together. I started to notice some of the other kids pointing at her and whispering which she seemed to notice too becaue she hid behind her bunny once more.

"Hey do you wanna play patty cake?" I askd getting her attention and she shrugged.

"Sure." We began playing and I smiled at her and she smiled back looking like she was having fun. That was untl some other kids stopped and watched us making her stop but I grabbed her hands and continued playing as I began to sing along with our rythm.

"Black, white, green or blue show off your natural hue"
"Flamingo-o-o-ooh"
"If you're multicolored that's cool too!"
"You don't need to change! It's boring being the same"
"Flamingo-o-o-ooh!"
"You're pretty either way!"

I sang and I watched as her smile grew bigger and she began singing along with me happily. I giggled as we played together and eventually we got up and began chasing each other around th daycare. Soon enough some of the other kids joined in and it didn't seem like Lyra minded too much.

Sun's p.o.v.

I had just finished dealing with the three kids who were fighting and put each of them in time out due to bad language being used and sighed shaking my head. It annoyed me when the children learned that language from their parents but there was nothing much I could do about it aside from putting them in time out. When I turned my attention back to Naya and Lyra however I was surprised to see them running around with each other and having fun.

"Oh hoho how wonderful! Look at that Moon! Naya made a new friend!" I exclaimed bouncing from one foot to another as I watched them play and was just as surprised when other children started playing with them.

"Monkey see, monkey do" Moon commented and I nodded agreeiing with him. It was nice knowing Naya managed to get the other children to accept Lyra but I could tell the two of them were going to be best friends.