Missing

Moondrop's p.o.v.

After putting Naya to bed, Sun and I went up to our charging port in the room above the daycare. While walking we began talking to each other trying to figure out how keeping Naya was going to work.

"So you and I are on the same page then about Naya?" I asked sun and he sighed.

"Yes but how are we going to do this? We aren't fully equipped to take care of Naya forever and we can't hide her from Vanessa forever either. What happens if she finds her?"

"We'll have to make sure that doesn't happen. As for her staying with us, we'll have to figure that out as we go. For now we should just make sure she's safe."

"Do you think we should tell Freddy and the others? They might be able to help." He asked and I groaned.

"I will only go to them if we need them. I don't need Monty thinking I can't take care of one kid and mocking me for it. He's already a headache enough. Besides what if Freddy gets it in his head that it's better to tell Vanessa, then what?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't do that if we explained the situation to him. Look can we just go talk to him about it? Beside Chica already knows and hasn't told anyone." Sun asked and I sighed.

"Fine. We'll talk to him in the morning, I don't want to wake Naya up after I just put her to sleep. For now lets just get to our charger and power off." I unwillingly agreed and headed to our charger.

Naya's p.o.v.

"Ahh!" I sat up panting and hugged Mr.Teddy close to me. Another nightmare. They just wouldn't go away. Looking around I found I was still in the daycare and the lights were all off but Moon was nowhere to be found. I sat there for a few minutes trying to think of what to do now. I didn't want to go back to sleep because I knew the moment I did the nightmare would come back.

"Moon...Sunny?" I called but there was no answer. I sat there for another five minutes trying to think when my stomach growled.

"I know Sunny said not to leave the daycare without him but I'm hungry. I think I remember where the kitchen is. I'll just be back before he notices." I thought to myself and got up hugging Mr. Teddy to my chest.

Stumbling through the daycare, I eventually found two big doors and pushed on them as hard as I could until one opened up just enough for me to slip through. Looking back at the daycare, I bit my lip wondering if I should really do this. I didn't want to upset Sun and Moon but I was hungry and I didn't know where they were. I thought about turning back and waiting for them when my stomach growled loudly again and I made up my mind. Shutting the door, I made my way up the stairs and out of the daycare to the main building.

Thankfully everything was still lit up so I didn't have any trouble seeing but I soon hard footsteps coming my way and quickly hid not knowing who it was. I watched as the lady I saw before walked past carrying a flashlight, I think Sunny said her name was Vanessa. I didn't know much about her other than I didn't trust her. She sounded and looked like mommy but there was something else about her that screamed danger to me so I made sure to keep my distance and stay hidden.

Once she was gone, I came out from my hiding spot and continued looking for the kitchen but hadn't realized how big the pizzaplex actually was and quickly got lost.

"Was it this way?" I asked myself looking around but I couldn't find anything familiar and soon found myself going in circles.

"Why didn't I just wait for Sun or Moon? I'm scared." I whimpered as I sat down against a wall and hugged Mr. Teddy close as I started crying quietly.

As I sat there I heard loud, heavy metallic footsteps coming my way but I was too scared to look up to see what it was.

"Little girl what are you doing here? The pizzaplex is closed." A deep but calming robotic voice said and I looked up to see Glamrock Freddy. I sniffled as I hugged Mr. Teddy tighter.

"I-I'm lost" I hiccuped and he gently picked me up and held me seeming worried.

"Where did you come from? You're not in my database. What's your name?" He asked and I hid behind Mr. Tedddy a bit as I rubbed my eye.

"My name is Naya. I was with Sunny and Moon but I got hungry and couldn't find them." I explained not sure if I should tell him why.

"We should go talk to Vanessa. She could try to get in contact with your parents"

"No! She's scary and I don't like her. She's gonna hurt me I just know it. She's just like mommy!" I cried and he stopped and seemed to think for a moment.

"Hmm. Very well. Well lets go to the kitchen and get you something to eat. We have to be careful though, we can't let Vanessa see you so if she comes close you can climb into my stomach hatch and you'll be safe there." He said and I sniffed as I stopped crying.

"O-okay." I said and he began carrying me to the kitchen

Moondrop's p.o.v.

A few hours later I powered back on and left my charging station. While nothing seemed to be wrong something felt off and I couldn't shake the feeling.

"Sun are you awake?"

"Huh? Yeah I am now. What's wrong?" He asked groggily and I looked out the door to our room overlooking the daycare.

"Something is wrong. It doesn't feel right."

"I'm sure everything is fine. Naya is probably still sleeping." He brushed off and I rolled my eyes as I left our room and made my way over to where I left Naya. When I got there I stopped in my tracks.

"Sun...where's Naya?" I asked and he seemed confused

"What do you mean she's right...NAYA!" He screamed and I began looking around for her.

"You don't think Vanessa found her do you!?"

"I doubt it. She hardly ever comes in here. She's got to be somewhere in here." I assured although I didn't even know myself. I kept searching and calling out for her but never got a response nor could I find her anywhere in the daycare.

"That's it I'm expanding my search. She's not in here and if she's somewhere in the pizzaplex then she's probably lost and scared."

"Oh I hope she's alright. Why would she leave the daycare without telling us? Oh dear this place is so big there's no telling where she could be or what's happened." Sun panicked and I rolled my eyes.

"You need to relax Sun. I can't think straight with your rambling in my head."

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't realize me being worried was ANNOYING YOU!" He shouted and I groaned as I left the daycare and began my search for Naya. I had no clue as to where she might've gone so I decided to check with the only other animatronc that knew she was here.

"Chica open up!" I called knocking on Chica's door and she soon opened it.

"Moon? You're outside of the daycare again. Is something wrong?" She asked and I groaned at her voice sounding like nails on a chalkboard to me. I didn't understand why Sun or anyone else liked her voice or how they could even stand it.

"Have you seen Naya? She's missing." I asked and her jaw dropped.

"What do you mean Naya is missing!? How could you lose her!? She could be anywhere!"

"Yeah I know shut up! Have you seen her?"

"Rude. No I haven't but since she didn't come here and hasn't met the others yet then maybe she went to the kitchen." She suggested and I crossed my arms.

"Is that really what you think or is that just where you would be if you went missing?" I asked and she gave me an offeneded look.

"You're so mean Moon! I'm being serious! She probably got hungry and went out on her own to get food." She said and I sighed. As much as I hated to admit it, she had a point.

"Thank you. Can you watch out for her?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course"

With that I left and started making my way to the kitchen.