You live here!?

Naya's p.o.v.

"It's nap time everyone!" Sun called while Lyra and I were playing and before I could even say anything I was scooped up into Sun's arms and spun around while he tickled me making me laugh.

"Heya Sunshine! Have you been having fun!? I know I have!" Sunny asked full of energy and I smiled at him giggling as I nuzzled my nose against him making him laugh and hug me tight.

"Uh huh! I really like Lyra! She's my best friend besides you and Moon hehe" I answered and played with his rays as he walked over to the light switch and shut it off, switching out with Moon. Once Moon was out, I hugged his neck and he chuckled.

"Did you miss me Starlight?" He asked booping my nose and I grabbed his hand playfully biting his finger as he laughed and carried me over to the other children.

"Mister Moon?" A little girl called and he looked down to see Lyra at his leg. Moon crouched down to her level still holding me and tilted his head.

"Yes Lyra?" He asked and she hugged her bunny squeaking.

"W-why does Naya get held during nap time?" She asked and I looked at the other kids who were already asleep and understood why it wouldn't seem fair to the others.

"Because Naya has trouble sleeping and has nightmares often. She sleeps better when she's held. We wouldn't want her staying awake all the time would we?" He asked and she thought about it for a second before nodding.

"You seem to care about her a lot. Do you love her?" She asked and Moon stuttered at this for a moment not sure what to say so I answered for him.

"Yeah! Sun and Moon are like my daddies!" I answered and hugged Moon again as he chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Alright you two. It's past your bedtime." Moon said and began tucking Lyra under the blanket laid out for her before grabbing another one and sitting down with me on his lap and covering me with the blanket. I smiled and nuzzled into his chest as he began softly humming, slowly putting me to sleep.

"I love you Moon"

"I love you too Naya. Now get some sleep." He whispered and sat back against the wall.

Moon's p.o.v.

"She thinks of us as her fathers." I thought as I watched Naya fall asleep in my arms. It was a sweet thing but I could see where things could get difficult if her parents ever came to get her which I doubted they would.

"That's so cute!" Sun shouted in my head so he wouldn't wake the children up and I smiled softly at the little girl sleeping in my arms peacefully. I didn't care what it took, I would make sure she's safe and happy here with us.

Naya's p.o.v.

After nap time was over I began playing with Lyra again and as we colored she looked up at me from her picture.

"Hey Naya why do you say Sun and Moon are like your daddies? Don't you have a daddy?" She asked and I frowned not really wanting to answer her question but I also didn't want to lie to her cause she's my friend and that would be breaking the rules. I looked around for Sun hoping he would help me but didn't see him anywhere letting me know I was on my own for this.

"I uhh well I did but...he didn't want me anymore." I answered quietly and she seemed to notice she hit a sensitive subject.

"Oh...Well what about your mommy!? I'm sure she wants you!" She suddenly shouted and the daycare grew silent for a moment. I listened for Sunny but even he seemed frozen because I couldn't even hear his bells ringing. Eventually the children lost interest and continued playing with each other.