You're alright!?

Sundrop's p.o.v.

Turning on the next day, I looked around seeing the lights were turned back on and moved to stretch until I felt a weight against my chest. Confused, I looked down to see Naya lying against me asleep and I was reminded of what had happened last night

"Naya! Naya wake up. Come on wake up for me Sunshine." I begged shaking her and she groaned as she began waking up.

"Moondrop? Oh good morning Sundrop. What's wrong?" She asked looking at me sleepily and I let out a sigh of relief as I hugged her close.

"Oh thank goodness you're alright Sunshine. He didn't hurt you did he?" I asked and she gave me a confused look.

"Who?"

"Moondrop. He must've caught you if I woke up with you in my arms like this."

"Oh. No I'm okay. I had pizza for the first time and got to meet Chica! Chica loves pizza!" She answered smiling and I was silent unable to believe what I was hearing.

"He wasn't angry with you and took you outside of the daycare!?" I asked getting a nod in return.

"I guess he scared me a little at first but I like him. He kept the bad dreams away." Naya explained and I stared at her in awe.

"Y-you like Moondrop?"

"Uh huh! He helped me go to sleep. I can't do that on my own." She said rubbing her eye as she climbed off of my lap leaving me feeling oddly cold.

Naya's p.o.v.

Getting up, I stretched and looked around. The daycare was still empty of children but the lights were on so I assumed it was about opening time.

"Hey Sun?" I called and seemed to snap him awake because he shook his head and looked at me.

"Yeah Sunshine?" He asked getting up and cleaning up the pillows and blankets.

"Do you think my mommy and daddy will come back to get me today?" I asked and he suddenly picked me up.

"Sure they will Sunshine! Just you wait. Those doors will open and they'll be back for you in no time!" He encouraged making me smile and boop his nose as I giggled.

"You're the best Sun!"

"Aww thanks Sunshine! You're just so sweet. Here have a sunnydrop. This will perk you right up so you'll be ready when your parents come to get you!" He offered holding out a small candy in an orange wrapper with a yellow sun on the front.

"This kinda looks like what daddy gave me before I fell asleep except it was blue and had a moon on it." I explained looking at the candy then at Sun who suddenly didn't seem so happy. To my surprise Sun's smile suddenly dropped and I could tell he wasn't as happy and excited about what I had told him. I didn't understand why though. It was just candy right?

"Your dad gave you a moondrop before you fell asleep?" He asked after a bit of silence and I nodded.

"Uh huh. He said mommy wanted me to have it. I thought she was being nice cause it was my birthday. She never lets me have any sweets cause she said I don't deserve them. She likes buying spicy juice instead." I explained.

This information seemed to further upset Sundrop as he was silent once again. Thinking I made him mad and got in trouble I began walking to the corner of the room farthest from him. I made it about halfway across the room before Sun scooped me into his arms and held me so I was facing him.

"Where are you going Sunshine?" He asked and I looked down.

"I was gonna go in time out cause I made you upset. Mommy says that I have to go there if I annoy her or make her mad and can't come out unless she says. I've been there a whole day before and didn't even get to keep Mr.Teddy." I explained remembering she told me she forgot about me that day cause it was so peaceful.