It's Past Your Bedtime

Naya's

"OH NO!!! VANESSA TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS!!! LIGHTS ON LIGHTS ON! HIDE QUICKLY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!" Sundrop cried and I whined scared as he began clawing at his face while groaning in pain.

Doing what he said, I quickly climbed further up the slide and into the play structure squeaking when I heard a rough voice call out from where Sundrop was.

"Naughty girl, naughty girl. It's past your bedtime. You must be punished." He said and I looked down the slide curious to come face to face with Moondrop.

Shrieking, I fell backwards and tried to grab onto something when he grabbed my ankle and began pulling me towards him. No matter what I did I couldn't keep a grip on anything and soon found myself being picked up by Moondrop as he stared at me with his red eyes. Oddly enough I wasn't frightened by him but more of the thought of being punished.

"You're a naughty girl staying up past your bedtime. I'm putting you in time out." He growled out as he carried me out of the play structure and I looked up at him.

"B-but he said we were gonna stay up and have a sleepover."

"Who did?"

"Sun" I answered and he growled hearing the name.

"Well I said it's bedtime so you either go to sleep or I put you in time out." He said offering me two choices and I looked down.

"But I can't sleep." I whined and he tilted my head back up to look at him.

"And why not?" He asked stopping where he was.

"I have nightmares. Bad ones. M-mommy and daddy said it's because I got in-insomnia?"  I said not entirely sure if I said that right or not. He sighed and looked around as if trying to figure out what to do until my stomach growled loudly.

"Are you hungry? He asked as if he suddenly got an idea and I nodded.

"Let's get you some pizza and then it's bedtime for you." He suggested and I nodded curling up in his arms when he wouldn't put me down.

I was surprised when he brought me out of the daycare and looked around before making his way through the building. To my surprise the light bouncing from him walking started to make me sleepy as I rested my head against his chest. I didn't fall asleep however in fear of another nightmare and Moondrop must've noticed because he hummed and began intentionally bouncing me a bit more in his arms.

"Moon what are you doing out?" A voice asked waking me back up and I heard Moondrop growl in annoyance at my now wide awake state as he turned his torso to face whoever had spoke. To my surprise I saw Chica standing there and her eyes widened when she spotted me.

"What's a child doing here after hours!?" She asked coming closer and I pressed myself further against Moondrop who held me tight.

"Her parents left her here. Sundrop found her." He answered and I looked down being reminded of why I was here. Chica seemed to notice my sadness and thought for a moment trying to figure out what to do. While she was silent, Moondrop turned his torso back around and continued walking and lightly bouncing me in his arms.

"Wait! Where are you going with her!?" Chica asked and Moondrop kept walking seeming annoyed by her voice.

"I'm taking her to the kitchen to get some pizza. She's hungry and I hope a full stomach will help her sleep.

"Pizza!? I love pizza! I'll come with you!" She shouted in joy and I heard Moondrop groan irritated by the animatronic chicken.

When we finally made it to the kitchen Chica was quick to start making the pizza while Moondrop held me close. I began squirming in his hold wanting to be put down but he just tightened his grip on me holding me still as he looked down at me.