Let's Play!

Naya's p.o.v.

The next morning I woke up in Moon's arms once again and yawned as I looked around for Mr. Teddy not seeing him anywhere. I frowned and turned to Moon, poking his cheek trying to wake him up.

"Moon. Mooooon Wake uuup."

"Huh? Oh it's you Naya. What's wrong Starlight?" He asked sitting up.

"I can't find Mr. Teddy."

"Well I'm sure he's around here somewhere. The pizzaplex is closed for the day so everyone can go get repairs done so let's go look for him and then we can do something together." He suggested and I nodded getting up with him and crawling out of their room.

Once out we jumped into the ballpit again and I looked up to see Sun smiling down at me.

"Sun why do you and Moon always switch in the light?" I asked curious and he set me down as we exited the ballpit.

"It's just how we're programmed. If we could separate into two bodies we would but it's not possible"

"That you know of. I'll find a way one day."

Sun sighed like he was annoyed and then looked back at me.

"Now what do you say we go find Mr. Teddy? I'm sure he misses you too." He offered and I smiled as I took off towards one of the play structures.

Sun's p.o.v.

"What are you talking about Moon? There is no way to separate. You know this."

"I'll find a way Sun. Besides if we did it would benefit our situation with Naya. We can't both watch after her in the same body all the time. And you know how much I hate being in the same body. It's not fair."

"I know Moon but you shouldn't get your hopes up for something that's not possible. If it was don't you think Fazbear would've done it already?"

"No because they're more worried about money than how well things run."

"Yeah I can't argue with that. ...I er we should probably help Naya find her bear now. It couldn't have gone far."

After my conversation with Moon, I started looking around the daycare for Naya's bear and ended up finding a few different toys but none of them were her bear. I began to worry another child took it home since I knew how special it was to her and how the kids often take toys from the daycare home with them. It had been about fifteen minutes and I had looked everywhere I could think of in the daycare but there was still no sign of Naya's beloved bear.

"Well that's not good."

"No. No it's not. Naya is going to be heartbroken. She loves that bear. I don't know what to do now?"

"We could take her to the gift shop and let her pick something out then let her spend time with the others. That is if she wants to."

"That's a great idea Moon!" I exclaimed and started looking for Naya.

"Naya? Where are you Sunshine?" I called and heard quiet sobs coming from the ballpit. Knowing what was wrong, I made my way over to her and sat down beside her.

"He's gone Sun. I can't find him anywhere." she whined and I pulled her close and hugged her while rubbing her back gently.

"I'm sorry Sunshine. I know how special he was to you. If you want we can go to the gift shop and you can pick out whatever you like." I offered and she sniffled as she nodded not looking at me.

I frowned knowing it wouldn't be the same to her but took her hand and led her out of the daycare and upstairs to the gift shop above.

"Take as long as you need and pick out whatever you want Sunshine." I said and she let go of my hand and wandered around looking at everything. After a few minutes she came back holding two different plushies.