You're a handful

Naya's p.o.v.

I stayed in the ballpit like Moon had asked me too while he and Vanessa spoke about something. Whatever it was it didn't sound like Moon was too happy about it as he started yelling at her. Pretty soon the daycare went quiet as the doors shut with a loud thud but I stayed hidden in the ballpit like I was told.

I waited for a few minutes not sure what else to do because I didn't want to make Sun and Moon upset with me when I heard the doors to the daycare creek open.

"Naya?" A voice called but I didn't recognize it as Moon nor could I see anything since the daycare lights were still off. Staying where I was, I listened around hearing heavy footsteps slowly come into the room.

"Naya? Why are the lights off? OOF-" The voice suddenly cut short as whoever it as ran into something and groaned in pain.

"Ow. It's so dark in here. Naya please come out it's me, Freddy. There's nothing to be afraid of." The voice I now knew as Freddy called out and I slowly got up and out of the ballpit making my way over to him.

'Nay- oh there you are superstar. Moon messaged me and asked me to watch you." He explained and bent down to my height becoming less intimidating.

"Where is Moon? Why did he leave me?"

'No no no he didn't leave you superstar. He just needed to get some repairs done that's all. Why don't we go meet up with the others and have some fun." He suggested and held out his hand to me which I took slowly while holding my Sun and Moon plushies under my other arm keeping them close to me.

With that he turned and led me towards the daycare's doors but not before running into one of the play structures with a thud making me giggle. He smiled down at me and shook his head as we left the daycare and made our way to the others. As we walked, I looked around since I haven't gotten to explore much and stared in awe at all the different lights and things to do in the pizzaplex. I hadn't realized how big this place was and it made me feel really small compared to everything else. Before I even noticed, Freddy stopped and I ran into him and stepped back rubbing my nose.

"Ay Freddy what cha' up to?' Monty asked and I peeked from behind Freddy's legs to see the green gator standing in front of him. He was as tall and intimidating as I remembered.

"Moon asked me to take care of Naya while he gets repair done. Do you know where Chica is?"

"I dunno. Probably in the kitchen stuffing her face like normal." He shrugged and I frowned.

"Meanie"

"Huh?"

"Take it back meanie" I demanded and stormed over to him kicking his leg.

"Naya that's-'

"What'd you say to me ya little twerp?" Monty growled while picking me up by the back of my shirt. I crossed my arms refusing to back down.

"I said take back what you said about Chica! It was mean!"

"And why should I ya runt? What're you gonna do about it?" He taunted and I growled as I started thrashing around in his hold trying to punch his ugly smug face.

"I'll beat you up!" I spat and he laughed tossing his head back.

"Yo Freddy I like this kid! She's got some spunk to her!" He exclaimed and booped my nose before handing me back to Freddy.

"No! Say you're sorry!"

"Alright alright kid I'm sorry. There ya happy?" He apologized and I nodded as I stood beside Freddy proud.

"So what're ya gonna do with the kid?" Monty asked and I kinda lost interest after that as I began wandering around curious.

Freddy's p.o.v.