New Friends

Naya's p.o.v.

"Is it safe to come out now Freddy?"

I was currently hiding from Vanessa in Freddy's stomach hatch so she couldn't find me and was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Yes it is safe to come out now Naya but you must be careful." He answered and opened his stomach hatch, letting me hop out. Looking around I saw we were in the kitchen and I suddenly heard a crash making me squeak.

"Who's there?" A female voice asked and I hid behind Freddy as I heard loud, heavy footsteps approaching us.

"Freddy? What are you doing here so late?" They asked and I peeked from behind him to see Chica.

"Chica!" I cried and ran to give her a hug.

"Naya! Where have you been? Sun and Moon have been worried sick about you!" She exclaimed shocked to see me and I kicked my foot looking down ashamed of myself.

"I got hungry and wanted a snack but I got lost."

"Chica you know Naya already?" Freddy asked and she picked me up booping my nose.

"Kinda yeah. I met her a few nights ago when Moon brought her out of the daycare to get food. Why are you with her?"

"I found her crying. I couldn't find her in my database so I was going to bring her to Vanessa in hopes to find her parents."

At that I clung to Chica shaking my head. She seemed startled by this and held me close to her as her and Freddy shared a confused look.

"NO! You promised you wouldn't!"

"But you need to be returned to your parents Naya. They are proably worried about you."

"Freddy, they left her here... on purpose."

Freddy's p.o.v.

"What do you mean they left her here? It was obviously a mistake. No parent would abandon their child." I asked confused and Chica sighed.

"I overheard Sun talking to Moon a couple nights ago. And it wasn't good. According to Naya, her father gave her a moondrop candy and she woke up in the ballpit while everything was closed. It's been almost three days since then and they haven't shown up."

Chica explained and I stared for a moment trying to grasp the situation. This poor child was drugged and left here by her own parents. Who knows what could've happened to her had Sun not found her. I sighed and nodded understanding.

"Alright I won't say anyting. But I would like to talk to Sun and Moon about this. We need to figure out what we are going to do. For now though we should get Naya some food and get her back to the daycare."

"I agree. I think Moon is still looking for her."

With that we made Naya some pizza and headed out of the kitchen on our way to the daycare.

"Yo Freddy what's up? You're not normally out at this time. Finally decided to have some fun?" A voice came from behind us and I turned keeping Naya hidden the best I could to see Montgomery.

"Monty, good to see you. I just decided to go for a walk that's all."

"Aw c'mon dude you gotta loosen up and have fun for once. Why don't you and I go have some fun at Gator Golf?"

"Uh no thank you Monty, I'm a bit busy at the moment. Maybe another time."

"Busy? What do you got to be busy with?" He asked annoyed and looked over my shoulder despite me trying to stop him.

"What the hell!? Why do you got a chlid here after closing time?!" He asked pushing me out of the way and storming up to Chica and Naya.

I tried to stop him but he just shrugged me off and stared down at Naya as she looked up at him frightened in Chica's arms.

"Hey little guy what do you think you're doin' here? You know you ain't supposed to be here right? It's against the rules." He asked harshly and Naya shook as she started crying.

"Now look what you did Monty! You made her cry!" Chica scolded and he turned his attention to her as his jaw dropped.

"Wha- Me?! I didn't even do nothin' to the kid!" He argued back and I shook my head at the two sighing.

Moon's p.o.v.

"She's gotta be here somewhere! She can't just disappear! Oh what if Vanessa got her!? What if she's scared and alone!? WHAT IF SHE'S HURT!?" Sun panicked in my head and I groaned getting annoyed as I looked around from above with my cable.

"Will you shut up! Freaking out about it isn't going to help anything. If anything it's making it harder for me to think straight." I growled and thought that would end it.

"No! I will not just shut up because I am worried and I know you are too even if you won't admit it. You love her just as much as I do!"

"Okay yes I do and yes I'm worried but freaking out about the situation will only make things harder for us both. Just calm down please." I groaned and he finally quieted down some.

"We've checked everywhere already. Where could she be?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm not sure Sun but I promise we will find her." I said trying to comfort my brother.

While making another loop around the pizzaplex a sound suddenly caught my attention and I followed it to learn it was crying.

"Naya!"
"Naya!"

I bolted to the location of her cries to find her with Chica, Freddy, and Monty. She was in Chica's arms crying while her and Monty argued. Typical.

"Now look what you did Monty, you scared her!" Chica scolded and I frowned upon hearing that.

As the two argued I lowered myself to the ground behind Monty and Chica almost immediately went quiet as Naya continued to cry in her arms.

"Moooonty" I growled behind him and watched him tense up before slowly turning to face me.

"Oh uh heya there Moon. I didn't see you there. H-How's it goin'?" He asked nervously taking a step back as I stepped forward.

"Why are you scaring Naya? You get one chance to answer."

"Oh! Uh that. Well you see this is all just a big misunderstanding! I wasn't tryin' to scare her! Honest! I was just uh... asking some questions! Yeah that's all!" He blabbed trying to save his own suit.

"You ever make her cry again and I will tear that tail of yours off. Got it gator?" I threatened and he nodded backing away completely.

Sighing, I turned my attention to Naya who was still crying in Chica's arms. I took her from Chica and gently rocked her as I activated the music box in my chest slowly calming her down.

"You're so good with her Moon." Chica complimented and I kept my focus on Naya.

"Yeah well when you work with children you tend to develop a knack for it. What happened? Where was she?"

"I found her crying and scared by Fazer Blast. Don't worry, I took care of her. We were on our way back to the daycare when we were stopped by Monty." Freddy explained and I thanked him.

Looking down I found Naya had fallen asleep against me and I smiled knowing she was safe again.

"What is all the racket out here!?" Roxanne yelled storming in and she stopped seeing Naya in my arms.

"Whoa. You've got a kid!"

"Yeah and if you wake her up I'll end you." I threatened and she backed off.

"Now I'm taking her back to the daycare so she can rest. If any of you say a word to Vanessa about her there will be consequences." I warned and began making my way to the doors of the daycare.

"Wait I want to talk to you about this Moon." Freddy called as I opened the door.

"Tomorrow." Was all I said as I shut the door behind me and went to my room laying down with Naya keeping her close to me.

"You're a handful starlight. Good thing I love you."