Chapter 60: Their Rondezvous

"Thank you everybody!" The photographer says with a thumbs up. "You're all free to go..."

It was the one thing that the majority wanted to hear in response as they were ready to get out of Texas without another thought. 

It had just been an alright night for both Alex and Chase in reference to their finish - Chase was more frustrated with his thanks to late contact. They were also both wanting to comfort Ryan in knowing the day he had. Oh, and it'd allow Chase to run away from his thoughts considering the words from pre-race that still bothered him, even if he wasn't about to let Alex see that.

Sure, William may be happy with getting the win and rightfully so as he deserved it. But if you add in Kyle's wreck late in the race, it was a frustrating night for the majority of them.

"Now you can go both enjoy your rendezvous together," Kyle whispers, resulting in an eye roll in response from Alex, only to be met with a death stare by Chase. He could see where it was coming from, but this was also too much fun as the reactions entertained him. "We both know it's true." 

"Kyle, please..." Alex particularly begs as he had already caught the annoyance that was radiating off of Chase. Considering how frustrated the day had wound up being with the contact on a late-race restart, Alex didn't need Chase having any more reasons to be angry right now. Besides, there were other things that needed to be discussed first, as those initial feelings he thought were radiating off of him seemed to remain.

"Take a chill pill..." Alex puts his hands across the middle of them both, seeing the frustration kicked up a notch on Chase's side with the continuous comments.

"I should just have slapped you across the face last week when I was mad at you," Chase finally breaks the silence, causing a look of shock in return from Kyle hadn't expecting that comment to be made. "How about we grow up a little and stop acting like a little kid about this?" 

"Can't a man have a little fun?" Kyle questions, causing eye rolls from the couple to follow in response. They obviously were not enjoying the joke as much as warranted. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry for bugging you both." 

"So I don't have to listen to anymore comments, or chance seeing you spoil our secret?" Chase hated to add the second part, but couldn't help but worry as his trust for Kyle wasn't as high as other people. He may indeed actually trust William more than Kyle, but still wouldn't dare say a thing because of the potential mess it could cause. Imagine if William said something to Erin....

"He'll behave," Alex comments as he wraps an arm around Chase's shoulders, directing him away from their teammate. It hadn't blown up when he thought it would, but he wasn't about to take any chances with all things considered.

The pair walked across the infield grass together, silence having followed suit as they were both lost in their individual thoughts. Alex's eyes looked over at Chase on a couple occasions, just wondering what was going through his mind at that moment. 

"Maybe Kyle was on to something...." Chase comments as they reach pit wall, stopping by it as he wraps an arm around Alex and pulls him right close to something. "I wouldn't mind a little rondezvous with you after all." 

With Alex pinned between himself and pit wall, he leans in, brushing his lips across his teammates. Their lips tangle together as their bodies slightly shift, with Alex laying down on the wall rather than against it as he was before. Chase shifts so he is on top of him, eyes locked together, tongues intertwined.  

Chase's hands reach the zipper on Alex's firesuit, slowly pulling it off both shoulders and down his arms, left draped at the bottom of him. He then runs his tongue down Alex's bare chest, sucking on his right nipple a little as he rubs his hard-on on top of Alex's cock. 

"Chase....." Alex lets out in a long moan, arching his back off of the wall enough to allow his firesuit and boxers underneath slip off to leave his ass and cock bare. He lowers himself back to the wall underneath the force of the man above him, his bare ass touching the stone, coldness instantly causing another moan to release. "You better damn well make this worth my cold ass while, Elliott..." 

He wraps an arm around Chase, bringing his body back down to his, their lips touching once again. The passion takes over immediately as Alex does not allow an inch between their bodies with the lips fighting for control. Chase then reaches between the pair, stroking Alex's cock, giving the bare tip a flick with his finger. 

"I bet you want me to take you whole," Chase comments, voice all raspy as he strokes Alex's cock once again with the very bare tip of his finger. 

"We both know that you'll enjoy it," Alex retorts as he shifts Chase's face away from his, causing him to look down at the bare cock, bringing it up to the tip of his lips. 

"Fuck you naughty boy...." Chase opens his mouth just a touch, licking the pre-cum off the very tip with his tongue as he reaches for one of Alex's balls. He massages it lightly, before opening his mouth once again to suck just the very edge of him. "My naughty boy..." 

After a series of passes with just the very tip, he takes in Alex's cock into his mouth, allowing it bob to against the back of his throat as he sucks every bit that he can while continuing to stroke the balls of the man beneath him. He squeezes them, rubbing circles around them, feeling the cum begin to take over every inch of his mouth.

"You taste so fucking good," Chase comments as he takes in as much as he can before releasing the man before him. "You are absolutely amazing, Alex. I want you to know that I'd do anything for you..."