Chapter 32: Suspended Part Deux

Alex makes his way into the house, closing the door behind him as he makes his way down the hall. He had left the shop as soon as he saw the text message, hoping Kyle or William weren't put off by how quickly he darted out of there. He ensured to send Blake a text that he'd see the crew chief either later that day or tomorrow with an apology, but knew where he wanted to be.

He goes to go around the corner, petting Finn's head as he does, before catching the sight before him. He actually couldn't help but smile in the sight he beheld with Ryan wrapping his arms around Chase.

"I've got this situation handled and under control," Ryan assures Alex, knowing there were other things he could be doing. There was the race to tune on tonight to see how Jake and the boys made out. There was taking care of himself with having just come back from injury. Oh, and you cannot forget team obligations as Ryan wondered if they were bigger than usual due to recently coming back. "If you want to leave, that's fine by m-"

"I'm not going anywhere," Alex states as he makes way over, sitting down alongside the pair. He wasn't about to break up the embrace that Ryan had on Chase right now, just holding him in his arms. However, he wanted to ensure he was there as well, getting close with them. "We're here for you, both of us. Whatever you need buddy." 

"It's not fair and it's not right..." Ryan rubs Chase's back with a deep breath, trying to think of what to say in response. "Everybody knows that Denny would be the first to do the same to someone, and he's a little over the top whining. He also needs to learn where his place is. It's not fair that you're punished for doing what we all wanted." 

"We should celebrating your wi-" Chase starts, but his words are cut off by a kiss on the lips.

"We celebrated that Monday night," Ryan comments, as he remembered just how much fun they had all over every inch of the house. It seemed the boys couldn't keep their hands off of each other, as the victor certainly got the spoils as they promised. "Right now, we get to be here for you...." He then places another kiss on the lips, never growing old of tasting his peach. "We're here for you, Chase." 

"Is it wrong that I just want to get lost in paradi-"

"Like I said, whatever you need." Ryan then places another kiss on his lips, before running his hand up between Chase's legs. A moan escapes Chase's lips as Ryan does so. He then sucks on the edge of Chase's lip as he strokes him ever so lightly. "Let us take you away to where you need to go." He then reaches for the button on Chase's jeans, not moving his other arm from around him.

"Please....."

"Your wish is our command," Alex says as he takes his turn placing a kiss on Chase's lips. 

"We've got you," Ryan adds as he slips the jeans down, followed by the boxers underneath. 

"Need...you..." Chase moans as Ryan strokes him with just his bare fingertips, only for another moan to follow as Alex goes in for another kiss. 

"Give him what he needs," Alex instructs before leaning in for another make out session, their tongues fighting for control. 

"Ry...." Ryan didn't need anything else to be spoken as he strokes Chase's full length, before clasping his balls with his hands. 

"Tastes...so...good..." Alex continues with the soft kisses, a fight for control developing, but not without ensuing Ryan knew the task at hand, as he reaches over, giving his manhood a slight squeeze. 

"Patience," Ryan pleads as he gets down on his knees, licking just the very tip of Chase, pre-cum dripping into his mouth.

"You can have me when Ryan is done with you - I promise." Alex knew watching the sight before him, combined with the sweet taste of these kisses, he was going to need a release all alone. If he was cleared to be in a racecar, than certainly he could handle his dick getting sucked off. "I'm going to need you..." 

"He does taste great." Ryan then sucks just the very tip, before inching up a little bit more. He then pulls away, only for his tongue to come out, and twirl around like a popsicle stick. He then slowly releases, before once again just allowing himself to grasp the tip. It was so hard to be so teasing in knowing he wanted every inch immediately himself, too. "Fuck..." He knew he couldn't bare his own plan any longer, taking Chase's full length in his mouth as he begins to work him up and down. 

"Oh fuck!" Chase lets out, a loud moan escaping in the process as he feels everything being taken over by the simple motion of Ryan's lips on his cock. "That's it, Ry!" 

"Feels so good, right?" Alex questions before sucking on Chase's left nipple. He then moves over to the right side, feeling himself grow harder in anticipation for what was to come. 

"Chase..." Ryan lets out as he continues to sucking the full length, up and down, allowing Chase's hips to buck against his mouth. He didn't care if it made him gag - he wanted every single inch to become his own.

"Ryan...." The words escaped the lips, followed by a mouthful of cum for the man who had every hold on him right now. He felt every bit of relaxation hit him in that moment, knowing the past several weeks were long lost in his thoughts right now. All he cared about was finding more ways to explore with the boys. 

"Holy..." Ryan lets out as he backs away from him, trying to ensure he swallowed every drop in enjoying the taste and not wanting to let it go to waste. He could only smirk as he looked at Alex, knowing this was just the beginning of their plan.