Chapter 30: Coca Cola 600

Alex walks back into the motorcoach, letting out a sigh as he feels the familiar stiffness and soreness return that he'd unfortunately grown used to over the past couple of weeks.

"You're still here," he comments, seeing Chase sitting on the couch, already changed out of his firesuit into a pair of tight blue jeans and NAPA t-shirt. He had thought given how early the incident took place with Denny - and how upset he had heard Chase was - there was no chance of seeing him until they got home. However, he couldn't be angry in seeing the sight before him, knowing the comfort would be great.

"He had to stay to celebrate with us," Ryan offers as he comes out of the back, still in firesuit, strutting around with the biggest smile on his face. 

Given the past couple months for all of them, it was great to see a smile on Ryan's face. He had been enduring taking care of them both through their ordeals. Then you combine with questioning his own faith in himself and the car, plus everything that had happened, it was easy to see why there was a bit of disappointment and anger beginning to shine through. 

Now seeing the smile, though, it was something to behold and savor - even with the amount of pain Alex was feeling himself. 

"To the winner goes the spoils is what you've both been telling me," Ryan adds as he flops down on the couch, sitting on Chase's lap.

"I'm not one to tell him any differently," Chase replies, wrapping his arms around Ryan as he lays a kiss on his lips. He then shifts so Ryan is pinned beneath him, beginning to unzip the firesuit. "Besides, any reason to not think about Denny is a good one." He then tugs at the zipper that much harder, almost ripping it down the length of Ryan's body as he continues to devour his lips with his own. He then pushes his manhood down against Ryan's, allowing their bodies to brush against each other despite the clothes they still wore. 

"Denny is an asshole - you shouldn't expect anything different." Ryan slips his hands underneath Chase's t-shirt, quickly disposing of it to the side. "I don't know what happened, but whatever it was, he deserved it for all the shit he pulls." He then pulls Chase back down to him, allowing their lips to connect once again, while pushing his own hips up off the couch to brush against Chase. "Now forget about him, focus on me. I want to celebrate with you - both of you." 

"He can have the first round, and maybe the second," Alex comments as he takes a seat on the opposite couch, taking a series of deep breathes as he hopes the Tylenol began to kick in sooner than later. He was following all the doctor orders in immediately relaxing afterwards with Tylenol, little movement, and heat. He just hoped it all worked accordingly because it wasn't comfortable right now. "Maybe a nice show will take my mind off how I am feeling." 

"I'm sure your boy will gladly deliver that for you," Ryan offers, causing a smirk to cross Chase's face as he could only think of everything he had in mind to ensure the winner got his proper spoils. With everything Ryan had been through, he deserved their full undivided attention that night. 

"Oh trust me - I know that all too well...." Chase just licks his lips as he slips Ryan's firesuit off, ensuring it was down to his ankles so he could have full access. It was just a matter of getting the rest of the fabric removed in a swift fashion. Patience was seemingly running out, as he tore at the edge of the boxers, rather than sliding them down Ryan's legs as normal. He then slips off his own, knowing waiting for Ryan was just going to be a waste of time. 

"Is someone hungry for me?" Ryan then pushes his hips off the couch, once again allowing their crotches to touch - but now bare with all clothes removed - a moan escaping both of their lips as he does so. 

"Do you even have to ask that question?" Chase replies as he snakes his way down Ryan's body, leaving a trail of kisses down his chest, and around his belly button. 

"Fuck you're a tease...." Ryan couldn't keep the moan in as he twirled his fingers around Chase's nipples, trying anything to turn him on more in hopes he got what he desired most. "Fuck..."

"That's the plan as to the winner goes the spoils." He then runs his tongue along Ryan's waist line, before licking him just above his cock, only causing Ryan to go harder with a bit of pre-cum leaking out. "Someone is begging for daddy." 

"Show us how it's done," Alex comments, not able to ignore his own urges in watching the pair before him, undoing his own firesuit and dropping it, so he could expose himself. "Give the winner his present." He then begins stroking himself, knowing he couldn't wait to have his own taste of Ryan in knowing just how sweet he could taste. Why had he let Chase have the first jump? Perhaps this would be a way to forget about the pain for now. "Suck him, but not it all - I want some." 

"You heard the man," Ryan states as he grabs Chase's hair, shoving his cock in Chase's face. "You said the winner gets the spoils, we know this will make you forget everything else, and let's face it - we need to comfort the sore man." 

"I don't need bonus reasons - I want you badly enough," Chase lets out before taking Ryan's cock in his mouth, allowing the full length in as the tip brushed against the back of his throat. Chase was set on keeping it slow to begin, but that wasn't working for Ryan, who thrusted his hips off of the couch, pushing deep insider.

"I need you!!!" He then lets out a moan in feeling the lips wrap around his manhood, and begin working his shaft as it was needed, fingers tickling his balls at the same time.

It was going to be a splendid night between the trio.