"Doing a lot for a pet owner."

Roll their eyes. "Next, thing I know a pink skin demoness with tinted glasses and freckles arrived. Knew the dogs. Timone?"

"I said Simone!"

"Well, she followed me inside. She thought I kidnapped the dogs. We talk. I found a bomb underneath the floor board under the desk. I grabbed her, the dogs and we jumped out. Now a building stilling possible burning to ground or in ashes."

"Eh well one not our business. The mafia, gangs, criminals, and even those stealing candies from babies there. They have plenty of enemies in Greed. Just a horrid wrong place. Wrong time. Bet they were expecting Crimson and his asswipes were coming back" Blitz shrugged.

"Yeah. I told her to go back with the dogs. Do not worry about it. Since I was looking for you. He was just a package deal."

"Hey I'm amazing package deal!"

"What do you do?"

TRIPLE HEADSHOT!

"How do you not know my face?"

Moxxie turn their head. Stare them up and down. Shrug. "Don't care."

QUADROOPLE HEADSHOT!

Fizzarolli is now in the far end corner in a depressed slump.

"Okay Mox. Enough blunt critic today."

"I seriously don't know or care who he is."

Blitz pointed at him. "Well, he my um well former friend. Back in the day at the circus."

Moxxie was silent for a bit.

"So- "

"The same one talking crap at Ozzies a few months ago."

Blitz tense up. See Fizzarolli curled up a little tighter. "Were fixing some shit. Trauma and lies."

"Joy, the mafia still have your phone."

"Chad broke mine."

"When I get back. Going to cancel that one. I think they turn it off but it is password protected."

"Doesn't mean much unless you're really techie. Where you get this car?"

"Different dump."

"No, key."

"Hotwired." Motion the cables below.

"Where you learn that?"

"Watch you. Loona. Even Millie."

"See! We do learn something in our family!" Blitz grinned a bit. "So, why it take you awhile?"

"Don't know the area. GPS gave me some issues."

"Knowing Mammon probably being cheap about the bills, maintenance and even date."

"Unless you pay premium."

"Are you two injured?"

"Might need to replace this arm." Fizzarolli showed his robotic limb. A bit of static showing.

"Yeah keep that away."

We have arrived at Lust!

"Where am I going?"

"Asmodeus tower."

"..."

HEADSHOT!

"OUCH!"