Sounded so wrong. Or just trying to wave it off.

"Sound like you just hate him for being a prince. Stolas I mean. Whoever the fuck Mox is. Don't care if their one your whores. But that Prince on the other hand. Because no one, and I mean no one pretends to care that much just for a cheap la- "Lean into the bar how close Blitz was now. The fury in eyes.

"Don't ever call him a whore. They are not like those sluts!"

"You are giving me mix signals right now whoever the fuck you're talking about."

Eyes widen and he shakes his head. Pulls back. "Point is,   don't give a shit about  like. They're all the fuckin' same...Stolas...Stolas doesn't need to waste his time on someone like me. Can do better with a different royal than that so called ex of his."

"That's not-." Wasn't expecting this at all. Sure, parts of it from Blitz but then this other side. No, snap out of it. Don't compare it to what he has. Blitz just having a weird off day. Yeah. That must be it. Asmodues isn't like those other royal stick in the asses either. They both just had to play it safe. That's all.,"-always true... But I guess you're right. They can't all be the same if some have taste, and some wanna fuck you."

"Can we talk about something other than my sex life?!" Roll his eyes at him. "Satan's taint, is fucking that Lust guy make this what you're all about now? "

"You brought it up, asshole!"

"So, are you two going to fuck or- "

"Shut up Chad!" Blitz, Fizzarolli yelled at the shark sitting on the boxes.

"Chaz. You know Chaz! Any who! I'm just saying. I heard hate fuck is in." Raise an eyebrow. "I heard a third make it extra spicey."

"Not happening smooth talker." Fizzarolli twitches as he stares at the shark.

"I should have let Mil gut you like a fish." Blitz groans at him.

"How she doing?"

"Splendid her sister staying with her. Why don't you swing in for a chat."

"I'm not that stupid." Look insulted and know that would lead to doom.

"Look at that you're learning. I would clap if I wasn't tied up!"

"Wellll, that kind of your fault. Should have just saved your own ass."

"Shut it sewage breathe."

"Any who." Chaz look down below, "Hey Crimson! Blitzo here banging a royal too!"

"Oh, you tattletale fucker! O silent! SILENT." Snarl as the smirking shark.

"Are you serious? I could have done two ransoms!"

"We aren't a thing!" Blitz yelled at Crimson.

"Will see about that later. Chaz get your ass down. You have boxes to move!"

Chaz held back a whine as he climbed back the boxes.

Blitz snarled as he muttered curses under his breath. Fizzarolli went back to struggling in the tape.

An hour ago.

Stolas sitting down on the soft cushion sheet. Ignore the aesthetic all around the waiting room. His mind focusses on why he came. But it kept rushing back to his emotions.

He doesn't know what to do with those. Accepted it to a certain extent. Along with possible options on how to fix them. At least it is being fixed in different ways they didn't expect. Certain situations he is kind of glad that did happen.

Let out a tired hoot. He was a little annoyed to be wearing their royal attire but this was a serious meeting. Still, making a note to self how to change this up.