At the Winter Cup

Mulai dari awal

"Huh?!" Kagami and the others were shocked to see this.

"Do you have any snacks?" The tall center asked You while you giggled, "Atsu-kun!~ You're always asking for food! Sorry, I don't have any on me, except for this chocolate bar!" You replied, showing the chocolate bar.

He perked up at that, "The ganache chocolate bar?!"

You nodded, "Mhm! Your favourite! I had a feeling we might meet each other sooner or later."

"(Y/N)chin...You're the best...!" Murasakibara was seen gently lifting your body even higher as you laughed.

"Don't drop me, Atsu-kun! Be careful!" You smiled, lightly scolding the giant.

"Well, they seem to get along." Fukuda noticed how calm the reunion was.

"This is only the beginning," Kuroko warned making his team look at him weirdly.

"Have you gotten shorter?"

That question almost instantly got you to change moods.

Your smile faded as a scary aura started to envelop you.

"IT'S NOT ME THAT'S GOTTEN SHORTER! YOU'RE THE ONE GETTING TALLER WITH THAT RIDICULOUS GROWTH SPURT!"

Seeing you karate chop the Generation of Misacles' center got the teams to be shocked.

"SHE HIT HIM!" Kagami, Fukuda And Furihata all yelled at once.

"This is what I meant." Kuorko held a small sweat drop at your usual outbursts towards people teasing or insulting you.

"Ouch...! Your hits are still painful..." Murasakibara muttered.

"They're supposed to hurt!" You retorted, a vein about to already pop in your fist that You clenched so hard.

"Your temper hasn't changed. I guess short people have aggressive personalities altogether." Murasakibara mumbled before looking at your retort.

"Hey! That's rude of you, Atsu-kun! HEY! LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING! ATSUSHI!!" You shouted as he only ate the chip he was nibbling on while looking away from you.

"Oh, I forgot. Murochin, we can't play in unofficial games. That's why I came here to stop you." Murasakibara turned to Tatsuya, ignoring your yells in the background.

"Oi! Atsu-kun! Listen to me! Atsushi-kun!" You shouted in the background.

"I see. That's a shame," Tatsuya was seen having a sweat drop at the scene of you in his teammate's arms with him just casually striking up a conversation.

"Let's go. (N/N)chin will calm down sooner or later." Murasakibara led Tatsuya away from the court, still, his arms squirmed in his arms, "Atsu-kun! I'll kill you!" You mumbled angrily.

"Hey, wait. You can't just barge in here and leave like that. Stay a while and play." Kagami stoppée Murasakibara, "And put (Y/N) down while you're at it."

Slowly putting you down, Murasakibara looked at Kagami, "What's going on with your eyebrows? Why are they split in two?" He asked, picking at Kagami's eyebrow.