23 Willow

Drew drives them to a small private airport and Willow feels her legs get a little wobbly. She has flown before but this is a tiny plane and for some reason, it does not feel as safe as a big plane - she does not know the math in that, but it just makes sense in her head. "You ok, baby?" Austin asks pulling her closer to his body. He is always so present, he picks up on everything. "I am ok. It's just that, that plane looks a little small. Like a coffin. We will be cramped inside and the fuel tank must be small too - we will drop out of the sky halfway to Texas...in our coffin...dead. We will die."

Austin laughs and shakes his head while he pulls their bags out of Drew's trunk. "It's safe, babe. It's bigger inside and my pilot knows what he is doing."

"How is it bigger inside than outside? That defies science. You can't honestly believe that. Next, you are going to tell me the earth is flat! Who are you?"

Austin laughs again and puts the bags down, reaching for her, and wrapping his arms around her. "It feels bigger inside. It's a good plane, it's taken me all over with no issues. We will not die. The earth is not flat, and I am Austin Post...the love of your life."

"Oh? You say that very confidently," she says looping her arms around his neck. He should be confident - it's true. "I am confident," he hums his laugh as he dips his head. "Well, then who am I to squash your confidence?" she mumbles as his lips get closer. He is intoxicating. "You, my baby, are the love of my life," he whispers just before he connects their lips. Willow's body feels hot and cold at the same time from the way Austin's hands feel on her skin while he holds her steady and licks her mouth.

"Can you two calm down? People are watching. Fucking hell," Drew groans grabbing the bags and walking to the plane. Willow laughs softly and Austin pulls back, kissing her forehead, and takes her hand. "Drew has a point, Willow," he says walking toward the plane, "we are not in the isolation of your land anymore. People will take pictures. They will stop me for pictures and to greet," he adds. "I love making new friends! I don't mind," Willow says looking at the plane - it gets smaller the closer they get to it. "A lot of people you meet are not friends. Some of them are nice and friendly, but some are nasty. I want you to be careful what you say to people, careful what you share," Austin says, well, it sounds more like a warning.

"You want me to be different? You don't want me to act the way I act? I don't want to. You will have to deal with who I am, no matter where I am and I am not sorry about it. I am not mean, I don't hurt anyone so I don't see an issue," she says. She doesn't mean to sound like she is trying to make his life hard, but she is who she is. She loves herself. She knows her worth. Austin stops and looks at her. "I do not want you to be different. I love everything about you. Everything. All I am saying is some people will present as clean fuel to get what they want, but they are dirty. I just want you to be careful. That's all," he says, his face is set in a serious frown. He is not playing games and Willow knows it's only because he is looking out for her. His serious tone makes her a little nervous though. They are only headed to his parents, nowhere near Hollywood and the animals Nash speaks of. So she does not know why he is so on edge - it's a little intimidating seeing him so stressed and it makes her worry.

"Ok. I will be careful. I promise...or at least I will try. Sometimes I get caught up in the moment," Willow says as truthfully as she can. She is what she is. Take her or leave her. But, Austin's soft smile says he will take her as is. "What does it matter anyway - we are going to die in this plane!" she groans as they get to the tiny plane. "You can trust me," Drew says putting on a pilot's hat. "What the fuck is this?" Willow asks going into a bit of a panic. "Austin decided he needed to go to Texas at the last second. There was no time to get his jet and flight crew ready," Drew says opening the plane door and gesturing for Willow to get in. She doesn't move. "Yeah, it's terrible planning on his part but my question was aimed at you. You have a pilot's hat on. Why do you have a pilot's hat on, Drew?"