21 Austin

Austin should know better by now so he doesn't know why he is surprised when Willow suddenly disappears through the waterfall. She appears in two seconds with a large plastic container. Where the fuck did that come from? She giggles at his bewildered face and opens the plastic container in front of him. "Put the basket and guitar in here," she says. He does, and then watches her close the lid securely on it. "Ok, take this side," she says holding one side out to him while holding the other side then turning them so they are facing the waterfall, the spray forming droplets of water on Austin's eyelashes. He watches Zeus disappear through the waterfall and gets a little nervous when he does not pop back out.

"Ready?" Willow asks with a grin. Austin nods then walks forward with Willow - into the waterfall. For a few seconds, he feels nothing but the pelting water on his head and the deafening sound as it crashes into the pool then there is nothing and he blinks his eyes open. "Ta-da," Willow sings softly. Austin's mouth drops open and he heaves the container onto the little ledge in front of him and climbs up. There is a little cave behind the waterfall adorned with windchimes, little hanging glass balls, and painted walls - all indications that Willow frequently visits this place. It's hidden entirely by the waterfall. "Wait!" Willow says quickly and runs into the cave, fiddling with something that looks like a car battery. Then, without warning, millions of tiny fairy lights light up the roof of the cave - like little glow worms.

She stands and turns back to Austin, her eyes bright and her grin toothy as she clasps her hands together behind her back. Mesmerized, he can't move. "Wow..." floats through his mind slowly. She looks like an enchanting woodland creature, sweet and soft. Something magical - something he is undeserving of. "This is my hideaway. No one knows about it except for Zuzu...and now you," she says softly. Austin grins at her and then looks around. "This place is amazing. You are amazing," he says. Willow giggles and cocks her head as she watches him then walks over to the container and opens it.

She pulls out the blanket and lays it flat then goes to the back of the cave, pulls out pillows from another container, and throws them on the blanket. Then she walks up to Austin, takes both his hands, and guides him onto the blanket with her, making him sit, and then climbs onto him in a straddle. Austin is very, very aware that they are both wet and naked.

Very aware. 

He holds her steady, grabbing her sides and reaching up to kiss her. His stomach swoops at the taste of her tongue in his mouth. It's a dirty kiss, nothing sweet about it and Austin knows that there is only one way this kiss is going - he makes that very clear and she becomes a little needy as he works her over.

He takes his time with the kiss and while Willow repeats that she likes that very much, she is desperate to get this show on the road so she reaches down and takes him in her hand. Austin detaches his lips from hers and looks down then back up with a smirk. "No patience, baby?" he asks, knowing full well that she has none. She shakes her head, her lips in a soft pout, and then lifts herself. Austin watches as she shuffles forward slightly, aligning herself with him. The feeling of her soft velvet skin on his tip makes his eyes roll slightly along with a soft moan.

He flicks his eyes between her thighs and watches as he disappears inside her slowly. She takes all of him. He breathes in deeply when she lifts herself slowly and then again watches himself sink into her. The sight is too much and he growls then curls his fingers around the nape of her neck and pulls her down to kiss him. They both groan as she lifts herself again slowly then comes down a little harder. He lets her move on her own as she continues to lift slowly and come back down a little harder each time - clenching around him as he feels himself starting to throb with her steady pace.

He can feel her getting tired after a while, he is sure her thighs are burning by now so he places his hands on her sides and helps her. He pushes her down harder and makes her go faster as he drives deeper into her. She lets out a whine as she stretches around him, he is not sure how she is taking all of him but she is a good girl, and pleasing him is her only aim. She pleases him every dam time. He can feel when her orgasm starts - goosebumps spread across her body, her whimpers have a desperate edge to them, and her back arches while her walls grab hold of him, dragging him in deeper.