18 Austin

"I just...I feel bad. It's been six weeks."

"Don't feel bad, baby, it's his job."

"I understand that Austin...but that does not change the fact that I feel bad."

Austin sighs and looks at the third place setting on the dining room table. He understands that Willow is kind and she has been insisting for weeks now that Drew at the very least join them for their meals. Drew has always been around, he is good at his job, remaining hidden and thankfully being respectful enough to hang out by Willow's driveway so he can't see when Willow strips naked for their morning swim, or when he fucks her over the wood-chopping block, or in the wildflower paddock, or against the apple tree, or on the river bank, or in the forest - they fuck a lot.

When it comes to Willow and Austin's time with her he is selfish. He does not want to share it or her so he gets a little stubborn. But, he has also learned very quickly that he has a problem saying no to her, especially when she gives him those big doe eyes.

"Fine but only one meal a day."

"Two."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"I will give you a treat."

"Ok, fine."

"Good boy."

"Did you just train me?"

Willow giggles, climbing onto Austin's lap in a straddle as she hitches her dress up. She wears dresses now. A lot of dresses. He grins then slips his hand under her dress, his mouth forming an 'O' when he feels she has no panties on. "I am locking Drew in his car," he says hugging her to his chest as he stands and knocks all the dinner dishes off the kitchen table.

"Oh! Our dinner!"

"I'm still going to eat, Willow."

"Oh..." Willow says looking at him with big eyes before he smirks and spreads her out on the kitchen table. He places her feet on the end of the table, pushing her dress up to her waist, and then sits back down before he grabs her knees and pushes her legs open. Wide.

"Austin..."

"Shhh, baby, I'm busy."

"Ok..."

He runs his hands up her shins and down the outside of her thighs. "Your skin is soft like peach skin, it has a firm undertone but feels like velvet under my palms," he whispers. He leans forward and runs his nose along her right inner thigh then along her left. "You smell like that coco butter you make, it makes all the hairs on my arm stand up," he whispers. He runs his nose along her inner thighs again and then flattens his tongue and licks one long lazy stroke into her, her whimper causing a shiver down his spine. "And you taste..." he mumbles then licks into her again, "you taste like watermelon."

"Watermelon?"

"Yes, Willow, watermelon."

She squeals and then laughs when he dips his head and licks into her once again. Her skin feels like silk under his tongue and he licks into her as if her folds are laced with cocaine. He could die between her warm thighs while they quiver from the pleasure he pulls out of her. "Austin..." she breathes out his name as her fingers get tangled in his hair. She's balancing on the edge, he can feel her throbbing and then pulsing under his tongue - he has never paid any woman this much attention, but then again, Willow is not just any woman. He dips his tongue into her entrance and she swells around him as she lifts her hips slightly, begging for more. "A-Austin..." she whimpers, desperation seeping out of her. He slides his hands down her thighs slowly then grabs her hips, pinning her down before her flicks her bud. "Oh!" she shouts, her body going ridged and her back arching before she squeezes his head between her thighs as she practically vibrates under his tongue from her electric climax. Austin is careful with his rhythm now, keeping his tongue firm and his strokes even, focusing on her bud as he helps her ride out her orgasm until her body goes limp and her thighs fall open. He has made a mess of her and she is now left wet and sated under his tongue.