"Fuck. You again." Of all damn days to see him again.

"Stalking me now, huh?" The star tsk at his direction.

Blitz gapped at him with a sneer as he starts to get up "Don't fucking flatter yourself, clown. I have my own y'know, WITHOUT YOU IN IT."

The jester rolled his eyes with his arms crossed as he smirks at him. Not believing him at all. "Uh huh, sure. Blitzo."

The imp twitches as he points a finger at him. "The "O" is silent now, bitch! And gee whiz, we've been in each other's relative vicinity twice, in the last 15 YEARS! That would make me, THE SHITTIEST STALKER IN HISTORY!"

Fizzarolli pets his dogs while Blitz shouts to the whole neighbor. Then stood up to point at his chest. "Twice, is already way too much."

He soon pushes back. The other Imp brings his glasses down. Already walking away with his doggies. Blitz dusts himself off as he snarls as he watches him walk away.

"Yeah, well at least I'm still actually working for my shit. And not getting everything handed to me like some pampered attention whore!"

Fizzarolli stops, he starts to growl and clutch the leashes tightly. The albino pup chair jump on another head to nuzzle Fizz hand.

He rolled his eyes about to walk away and pulled his phone back out. Doesn't need to deal with asshole. Got important shit to actually do. It's their day off too.

"Yeah well, guess that's what resilience & talent gets ya'." The host started to chuckle.

The IMP founder stopped.

"Plus, my horns were always bigger than yours." Took his glasses off to look at him. A mocking smile." Weren't they?"

Silence filled the street.

Fizzarolli smirked as he started to walk off. Glad to get the former friend to be quiet again. Just like back at Ozzies. What is that sound? Turn around the screams as Blitz charges at him. Then was tackle down. Let go of the leashes as the pair rolled around.

He was so done. Pissed. The fucker just had to go there! "Hold still your spoiled shit!"

"Get off me you fake clown!"

"Your one who wearing fake plastic!"

"How dare you? I'm not cheap!"

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Another scuffle on the streets of Greed.

Citizens around watch either cheering, about to make bets, social live stream to get views or throwing out suggestion to like steal the other wallets. Fizzarolli devil dogs barking and not sure what to do.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

"I said it first!"

"Well, I said it cooler!"

"I can say it funnier!"

"I can say it sexier!"

"In cheap ass comedy sketch at least!"

"Why you fuck- "

A rope suddenly grabbed the pair. The two of them were startled as they were lifted up fast and soon were zooming into a building with the windows open. Both shouted in surprise, the pain as they hit the way.

"My job here is done. My reward is next."

"You're getting what you want." A familiar voice cackles.

Blitz groans as he lifts his head up. A bit confused until suddenly recognizing a few faces. A few others new in the same getup. The others who are new look out of place.