Fuck, he can't believe IMP almost been here for two years now. Two, amazing accomplishing years.

Along with pain of every kind.

"I can handle it. Loona will be back at the desk for a bit."

"Yippie."

"You sure you don't want me to come along?"

"It's going to be a three-day thing at best Blitz. I will record the interaction." Lean against the chair. "I do think eventually we should hire like a personal accountant."

Waiting for it to be shoved away of the idea. Or how it is a waste of money. This was the second year doing it now. It was exhausting in a way.

"I know." Blitz let out a tired sigh. "Just handle this one okay. I just don't want us to get screwed over if an accountant has been with us."

That was surprising to both Moxxie and Loona.

"What?"

"Huh?"

Blitz waves it away. "I got it but call if they try to throw some legal bullshit Moxxie. Ill come down to throw crap at them. Literally."

"Thanks, and eww."

The ride was soon quiet.

Blitzo leans back against their chair after looking over some papers and last minutes signing. Pulls out their phone to check their messages. A reminder to Millie and Sallie their asses is coming back today. Stop a bit as he goes to recheck his sister sinstagram. Look over to see no activity. Well, besides an emoji that looks angry. Eyes sadden a little.

Come on sis.

Moxxie goes to walk back to the meeting room. Ignored Loona who at her desk on her phone texting away. A random glance at the laptop. Close the door behind it then lean against it. Glance at the ceiling for a bit till they look through the windows. Walk over till he was soon staring at the view of Pride. Close their eyes as their forehead press against the glass.

RING

RING

Reach down to grab the phone.

Madre.

"Hello...I'm fine Madre.... No, no everything okay ju...Just was not great timing and stupidity on my part to asked her questions.... I'm sure of it don't worry...Of course...Mhmm how everything on your side...Good, good...I'll talk with you later at work...I got it...Bye, Madre." End the call. Eyes glance back out to the city of Pride. Then walk away to go sit down to start working.

Hours went by through the work day till it was time to bring the sibling back home. Along with a few surprises.

Millie and Sallie rocked it on stage. The crowd of young humans cheering them on. Just going ballistic.

"What the fuck is this?!" Blitz yelled as he, everyone else in the meeting room. All they watch the live performance on repeat. Millie killing it on the guitar. Sallie setting off some fireworks.

"Were rocken it!" Millie smiles very big.

"No, shit you two are. Now I wish I gone to camp." Blitz pouts as he leans against the chair.

"Maybe next year if another counselor gets killed." Sallie grins as she fixes her hair. "Millie knew how to get a crowd going. Like damn when you learn to play a guitar, banjo."

"Mox taught me the basics. After that pick it up here and there."

"Can't believe they like you both." Loona on her phone.