POISION SEND OUT.

POLLUTE.

POLLUTE.

POLLUTE.

Pollute?

That took Moxxie off guard.

Pollute? Pollute space. Yes, pollution in one way can destroy another in a way. Even if it takes years. But to pollute everything in space. It's almost impossible. How long were these bugs here? Sure, they destroyed the Queen from what they gathered. That was a question they never really asked themselves. Along with a new one.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello." Ivy answered as she yawns, getting today ready for the cafe. So, waking up around this time isn't known.

"Ivy, you got a few minutes." Moxxie asked with their voice very quietly. Staring through the hole at the same time look at the code screen. There string holding a star, at the same time a bug they just caught.

"Maybe? Working on opening up... Why, what is it?"

"Is poison and pollution the same thing?" Relook at the codes and try to think. Look back at current notes, then the star, and bug together.

Ivy blinked. "That depends on a lot of things... But technically, no."

"But can they be connected in a way? Or like sharing a common goal of sorts?

"Well, yes they can be connected. Pollution can poison the environment around it and-"

Moxxie duck further down into the meteorite. Not able to pick up the last part at first.

Okay. Okay. They can understand that. Even their clueless mind picks up those pin points. It was stuff like how the codes mention. Or when he found the poison pouch inside.

Yet, there was something that felt like it was missing. Something they should know.

Ivy frowned a bit, adjusting the phone. "Moxxie? You there, Hun?"

Move their mask slightly up. Rub their eyes. While wanting to hit themselves. Or put some pressure against his eyelids for something to pop up. "I'm here. Can you repeat that last part again?"

Ivy hummed. "Pollution can poison the environment around it, depending on the type. Well, all pollution is bad, but say chemical pollution can spread easily and the more it spreads the more it poisons around it-"

"SON OF A RAT!"

Ivy jumped in surprise.

"Moxxie?"

She rarely heard them sound so frustrated like this. Like to actually hear it.

"Are you okay?"

"Splendid." Moxxie holds back a snarl. They did a shitty rookie mood to let the string loosen. Which resulted in being slashed into the shoulder. Sting went back to a tightened hold. Now moving further away from the hole. "Continue. Pollution and poison are bad no matter what. But pollution is worse than poison."

"I mean some cases could be true. But then you got to think about the situation. As it won't always be environmental."

"What you mean not always environmental? It's always connected to nature and dirt."

Ivy sighed, rubbing her head. "It's not that simple."

"Then what?"

"Okay well for example the Black Plague."

"Thats um wasn't that a thing on Earth?" Remember to watch a documentary on it before with Hansel.

Ivy nodded. "Yes, it was."

"But how. I don't." He doesn't understand.

"Looks at the Plague. It impacted everything around the world. People, animals, crops, and even cities. In a way it helped pollute everything around it. Of course, many do categories it in different terms too." Ivy looks at her inventory notebook. "I'm really not the best person to be asking about this, though. Maybe your... Friend, Stolas? I thought Global Warming and all that was his thing."

He doesn't know anything about these bloody bugs! Moxxie took a deep mental breath. "IMP not in connection at the moment. He just tries to 'help' others to show it doesn't exist.

AKA doesn't want to see him right now.

Ivy sighed, pinching her nose. Right. Asking the one who almost got killed by the other partner. What a lovely way to bring in the awkwardness. "Any who. Bet many would have loved to argue that to him. Even if they're proof. That is like saying the Black Plague doesn't exist. Won't believe how many morons thought it was faulty. Like the whole pestilence thing-"

"Pestilence." Moxxie tone quiet. Why did that word sound familiar?

"Er... yes?" Ivy was quite confused now.

"Pestilences is a disease, right?" Look back up through the whole. Stare up to find one of the poison stars.

"Of a sort, I think."

"Diseases are like poisons. Poison moving out like pollution." Moxxie said but it sounded like they were talking to themselves.

"Er... yes?"

They remember a disease. A disgusting one that came from one the original AUS. Along with the copies. It made him wonder in moments like those why Ink creates such a thing. Destroyed the original permanently. No, longer be able to be brought back. It was for the best even if many found it terrible what the destroyer did.

Well, they didn't see what that watch Virus brough over to that place.

It could have polluted and poisoned the other AU if one fool was foolish enough to go there.

This was a damn disease. The poison was like a coverup but these bugs don't care. They are the carriers.

He started cursing, surprising Ivy with the sound.

The disease was spreading when they moved the stars to pollute other areas. Should have taken care of the rest of these damn bugs.

But they were all here now.

SCREECH!

Of course, they hear the phone but not when they raise their voice.

"Moxxie?! What was that-"

He hung up fast. Look back up through the hole. Curse seeing many, many on the way.

Once the bugs land back on the meteorite to attack where the sound came from. Bones shot up underneath to impale two dozen.

Moxxie slips out the hole as he stares back up. Questions still filling their head how these bugs were made. At least the first one with the Queen.

But.

Strings that held the bug that slashed them. Now shattered as the thread did the work.

Time to get rid of these annoying glitches.

They didn't fight for long. Thread piercing each and every one of these disgusting sacks till there was nothing left.  A few small breaths as they reopen to CHECK again.

Destroyed.

Close their eyes as they close the box.

"Thank you for getting rid of my mistakes. ~"

Swipe fast from behind. Couldn't tell the gender but the voice sounded like it was dripping. Close to like someone sick to hear the rasp. Just sickening. Turn their head in the direction of the voice.

Nothing was there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

What do we have here?

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!