Or could be overthinking.

Overthinking to keep themselves distracted.

Stare a bit longer. Pull out their phone to start the timer. A swift change with the mask over their face. Then jump through a portal on the spot they stop their last search.

They miss it out here.

He wants to just stare at the sights all around. He wants to forget a bit. But I couldn't now. Open the codes again to make a compass. An arrow to keep pointing East. Starts to float. Then pick up speed with by floating, land on a few asteroids, meteorites or get out the way from a star. Just keep moving. Keep their senses up for some kind of clue.

Just wants to destroy this. Get rid of it. Have some clarity of one problem to be fully gone for good.

Can do something useful.

Can make space a bit safer.

Stop as they now stand on a meteorite. If the mask was off. Would be taken back with a wide eye expression.

It was a fleeting thought that crossed before. Stolas thinks the bugs are useless. No reason to keep them either. Remember how they got furious poisoning certain stars because of a duty. Talk about hours of astrology. The myths and legends humans would be so focused on them. Then the talk about how the duties benefit hell in certain ways. Always in dark, cruel twisted way.

Yet.

They just listen.

What they both wanted. To be listened to for different reasons that affected them.

Moxxie didn't stop to think but moved. Need to stay on the path. Find a clue. Move faster before their time runs out.

Exploring, further and further. May have push it when picking up speed to use their magic but didn't care.

Until they notice certain parts of space felt cold. Well, besides the usual space is already cold. Just this kind of cold made them feel alert. It was right then. Sees a few asteroids as they float over to land on one. Just slowly loving. Look around till they spotted a star. A poison. Goes over to give it a Check.

POISON.

Stars have been poisoned for 150 years.

What?

Moxxie stare at this Intel. Then another dead star passes by them. Then another. Turn their head to see purple eerie cracks on the stars. Like it was their own cluster. Goes to grab another one. One after another getting the same result.

POISON.

POISON.

POISON.

Hide from final batch.

What?

SCREECH!

Jumps through a hole in the asteroid. Stay still as they just watch. Then sees a familiar ugly bug land down. Screeches. Scurry around on the asteroid. Grab the poison star and just move away.

Watch through hole while they hide.

1 Bug...3 bugs...19 bugs...57 bugs...There still moving, moving as they just grab one star after another.

Why were they doing that? Why do the stars move? they already poisoned? Back out there just did it thing then goes onward to the next one? Glance down then back up to summon the CHECK.

What would happen if they do this while the bug works? Wait as a bug passes by and use the CHECK.

NEW DUTY!