Clench the broom a bit.

"Mox?"

Clench their eyes to not hear that worry if awkward tone from them. "Was your twin the reason you were acting up this week along with that text."

Blitz flinched a bit. Really just want to avoid this conversation along with what happened like three hours ago. Well, besides the comfort the other was willing to give them. Even if he didn't like the appeal of eating a piece of chocolate that was bitten off. Sure, at chocolate strawberries from way back from Stolas 'arrangements' with food mix in. That was hot and filled his stomach that night. He wonders what eating chocolate off-

No! Not now horny brain! Focus. Just answer them. They already knew the shit you told them before.

"Yes." Lean against the broom. "Just wanted to tell you know."

Moxxie glance down at the floor. Then back to Blitz to just look at them. He just looks so tired. Not the sight many see but have gotten to see it before. "Blitz."

"If you asked if you want to talk about it, I swear- "

"Will you ever let go you think?"

Stop. At first in confusion of the question itself. Let go. Let go of what? What kind of question is that shit? Stare at Moxxie as he watches the shorter one look back at them. "Are you talking about the broom?"

Stare at him till they went back to sweeping. "Sure Blitz."

"I mean I'll still be holding on to it. I don't have to let go but it's a pain to drag it back out from the closet. Or just order you to go throw it back. But got to get this mess out of the way now. Or let the other crew step on it. But I don't want Loonia to step on it. Mill might take a shard to make a dagger. Sal maybe decoration. Plus, I just got these boots cleaned up. If I damn glass tears inside going to be pissed. You know how hard it is to clean blood out boots. At least the right way? So, no fuck that I'm going to keep holding on till I'm ready to let goooooooo huh." Blitz stops to blink at what he just said. Along with odd comparisons. Eyes then widen in shock.

Moxxie still sweeping.

"Did you just give me therapy that was connected to a broom?"

"Me? Giving some therapeutic advice? Oh please."

Blitz opened and closed his mouth. "Well, um you're a cheapo for giving out some advice like that."

"And?" Look back at them with a head tilt. "But I'm not giving advice? You're the one who cut it down to pieces?"

"LALALALALA NOT LISTENING! I DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE IM A COOL BOSS!" Throws the broom down. Cover his head and walk away.

"Sure. Why don't you be a 'cool' boss and go in your office to finished the rest of those paperwork's."

"I fucken will!" Walk towards their office and stop. "Wait. HEY!"

"Those papers can't sign themselves." Their tail wave them off. "So, be a boss and get to working with that pen."

"You wish you were that pen!"

"I rather be melted than be that ink tube."

"...That was weirdly hot."

"Papers now Blitz."

"Fine!" Slam the door. The remaining pieces of glass fell down. Blitz stared. Then look back Moxxie. "You see nothing in here."

"Just a disgusting smell of someone in sewage."

"Well, goat legs right back at you! When the last time you wash up?"