"Are you serious I have to listen to them?"

"Until I get back. Don't worry about it. If your still sick stay home." Close the closet door.

"Where you even going?"

"Find my sister. Walk out of the rehab central without calling me! Months too!"

"Would she have your number?" Watch him run back and forth.

"I made sure it was in the papers. Now if anything happens call me. I'm leaving the van too. Love you byeeeeeeee!" Zooms out of the apartment.

"Dammit Blitz." She shook her head to lay back down. Mind went back to the sister comment. Small sigh as she dragged the blanket up. Hope nothing stupid or painful happens. Doesn't want him to be depressed.

Millie and Sallie laughed in their cabin. Got their own that wasn't occupied so weren't going to complain.

"Jeez these kids really like us."

"Yeah, for a bunch of humans not too bad." Sallie took her beanie off as she shook her head off.

"Mhmm feels just so free." Millie smiles big as she stares up at the ceiling. It just felt great to let loose. Just being well herself. The screams of joy and cheering her on and not of fear.

"Its sure is haven't seen you have this much fun besides the Pain Games. Just fewer dead bodies."

"Oh, hush up."

Sallie shrugs. "Hope that hole was deep enough for the body."

"Should be fine. Our job done. Staying low. I hope the others will be fine."

"They got it covered."

Back at the apartment.

"-So, there that."

Moxxie was silent after Medea finished explaining the situation. Eyes lock on the tv. Mind repeating again and again everything they were just told.

"For now, keeping things down low. At the end of the day very, very much in trouble."

"Yeah." Moxxie look at the ground.

"Just remember what we talked about it. It'll get better."

"...Fine...''

"Moxxie get some rest. Doctor Orders."

Moxxie rolled their eyes as they hung up. An order they'll have to 'politely' decline. Stay on that couch just thinking, thinking, and thinking.

Time to go back to work.

Are you coming to work?

Moxxie put their phone up sending the text to Loona. Along with a few other texts sent out. Open the portal to IMP building. It's just has been them for two days now at IMP. Just doing their usual routine and mental check list.

Finished up the paperwork.

All their weapons are stocked up, cleaned, and fixed.

Eels being fed.

Clean up.

No, calls to make for any clients.

Stuff paid before hitting a red zone.

Budget decent.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Might be one of those days of no business at all. Not that Moxxie doesn't mind. Give them to think. Plan. Choices. What they should focus on first. Would have slam their head on the table. But doesn't want to deal with the furniture crack in half. Which would lead to fixing it, buying a new one and someone complaining about it.