𝟓.

Aimee's outfit is above
~~~

Lorraine had decided to have her and Ed to pay a visit to... Gloria Hale or Gloria Verde while Aimee, Drew and Davina stayed back at the house. Currently Aimee is standing infront the wedding dress inside the artifact room hoping something happen.

"How long are you going to keep staring", Drew asked looking at Aimee who ignored him. "Hey".

"Bye", she walked pass him only for him to pull her back. "If you don't let me go, I'll make sure one of the items in here touch you so you'll be haunted forever". This made him let go, scared. Just then a sound was made inside the room.

Both immediately looked behind to the mannequin of the wedding dress had moved. The right hand that used to be down was now up in the air.

"Back up slowly", Aimee muttered to Drew who nodded. She unknowingly grabbed Drew's hand walking backwards slowly before closing the door. Just as the door closed, it banged loudly as if someone was begging them to not lock them in.

"DAD!", was heard upstairs. Davina. The two quickly ran up the steps to see Davina staring upstairs with wide eyes. "The women... she's up there". Three knocks were heard which Aimee grabbed Davina putting her behind her.

"In the name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, I ask you to SHOW YOURSELF!", Aimee exclaimed.

Thump

Thump

Thump

All heads turned to the window to see the bride in the exact wedding dress downstairs staring at them. The bride walked around the house causing everything to shake as she walked.

"Shit, Honey", Drew caught Davina who lost balanced. "What is it?".

"Who are you? Where am i?", Davina shuddered backing up against the wall watching as a women in a wedding dress walk around the room. The place was an old one room flat.

"Maria Verde... Great Grandmother of Gloria Verde", Maria turned to look at Davina sinisterly. "You... your weak. No knowledge about your abilities".

"I know my abilities, what do you want from me?", Davina asked bravely. Maria walked slowly towards Davina running her fingers through her hair.

"You do know your abilities. Your mum is teaching you well huh?". Maria smirked as she noticed the confusion on Davina's face. "I don't want to take your time but do tell your mother why did she left you for 12 years".

"Davina, come on baby get up", Drew helped his daughter up only for her to pull away looking at her father and back to Aimee. "What is it?".

"Aimee didn't you say you disappeared for 12 years?", Davina asked. Aimee nodded. This was her answer. "Why? Why did you leave me and dad alone for 12 years?". The colour drained from both Drew and Aimee's faces. "Tell me, 'Mum'. Why?".

"Well... I'm a irresponsible and dangerous mother and not capable of taking care of you. You deserve a normal life without a mother like me", Aimee explained looking at Drew with a pained look. "Right, Drew? You said it yourself".

"Aimee, please I said it out of anger. I'm sorry", Drew went to grab Aimee's hand which she slap away.

"Oh so it took you 1,2,3,4,5,6, 12 years to fucking apologies. I did nothing but love you, care
for you, provide us our baby and you left cause i'm irresponsible and a capable mother. You didn't give me a chance to prove that I'm willing to drop everything for her. So, Drew I don't except for DAMN APOLOGY!", Aimee let out a breath after her statement. "I'm going up to my room".

Aimee stomped up to her bedroom slamming the door behind. Sliding down the door she broke down into tears feeling defeated. Aimee stood up walking to the mirror and wiped her tears.

Crack

Reaching forward she glided her finger across the crack on the mirror which just appeared. Turning her attention to her reflection, the bride walked out of her toilet and stood behind her smiling creepily. Before Aimee could speak, the bride pushed her to the ground vomiting into her mouth.

The door burst open revealing Ed and Lorraine who ran towards her worriedly. "You alright hon?".

"Yes, daddy. I'm fine, I want to take a walk out", 'Aimee' smiled at her parents. Lorraine made eye contact with Aimee who stared back before leaving. Listening to the door shut below, Lorraine ran down.

"Drew, call Father John and get down to the bookstore with us now", Lorraine demanded packing things into her bag.

"What's wrong, Lorraine?" Ed asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"When in 38 years of Aimee's existence has she ever called you 'daddy'. She had a stench and when she looked into my eyes I see anger. That's not Aimee", Lorraine cried out.

"What are you saying?". Lorraine was about to answer but Davina did before her.

"It got her. Maria Verde got her"