𝟏𝟎.

Aimee's outfit is above
The outfit is for going home
~~~

"Hiya, hon". Aimee opened her eyes to see Agatha smiling down at her.

"Get away from me", Aimee backed away from her standing up. "Where am I?".

"Well... you're kind of in between life and death right now? Listen to me". Aimee saw the seriousness on Agatha's face which was rare. "Did your mother tell you about you know... me finding a guy?".

"Yes, very specifically", she nodded.

"I went back to the house when I found my necklace laying on the ground. I saw a memory. Fire. I died in a fire pit and burned to death because of my husband. I went back to the Perrons house to find the fire place. I found my ashes aka my body", Agatha winked. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you".

"You found peace why would I be mad?", Aimee said. "But how did...?".

"Honey, that thing had been watching you for years. Not your family. You. You're different from your mother. Same gift but different. The reason why does demons want you to be hurt is to get your weaknesses. Aimee Warren, your gift is more powerful than your mother, know that. Are you ready to go?".

"I'm not going to die. I'll pinch you", Aimee exclaimed.

"I mean back to life. I won't come with you. Promise me something". Agatha whispered something in her ear before pushing her to the ground.

Aimee gasped awake looking around to see her laying on a stretcher outside the Hodgen's house. She turned her head to see her parents and Drew crying.

"OH LORD", Aimee yelled catching the attention of everyone. "AM I DEAD?!".

"Oh my god, my baby", Ed pushed Drew who gave an offended look. Ed kissed his daughter's forehead crying. "I thought I lost you".

"Drew...", Aimee looked at her boyfriend who kneeled to the ground kissing her lips which she gladly kiss back. "I lov-".

"Will you marry me?", Drew asked lifting the box up revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"That was rude. You do not cut me off when I'm displaying my love to you. Put that down. From the top. I love you", she smiled causing everyone to laugh at her.

"I love you too, beautiful. Now, will you marry me?", he brought the ring back up.

"Yes, of course, I will". Everyone clapped at her answer causing Drew to kiss her hard. "But later... How dare you to propose to me looking like this. I just came from between life and death".

"Was it beautiful?", Lorraine asked hearing about it before.

"Yes, it was. I saw Agatha and Nanna", Aimee cried. "I'm sorry, can I have cookie dough ice cream please?".

"After we bring you to the hospital", Lorraine laughed.

"I want to get married after Christmas", Aimee stated. Drew kissed her nose and nodded. "I want Goldie to have like a tuxedo and carry the rings to us while Judy goes flower girl mode".

"That's nice. Go and rest, baby". Aimee closed her eyes falling asleep immediately.

-------------

Aimee walked towards the house while her fiancé waits in the van. She knocked on the door when a man in his 50s opened it.

"Hi, are you Caspian Lockhart?", Aimee asked.

"Yes. Who are you?", Caspian asked narrowing his eyes at her. "I know you, you're the ghost hunter. You can see ghosts".

"Indeed I am. You mind if I step in, I want to speak with you". Caspian nodded letting her step in. "Hi, I'm Aimee Warren".

"I'm Rowan, his wife", Rowan shook Aimee's hand.

"What do you want to speak to me about?", Caspian asked sitting next to his wife on the sofa. Aimee grabbed his hand placing Agatha's necklace in. "Th... this was my- This was my mother's. How?".

"You recently lived in that house right? In a farmhouse in Harrisville, Rhode Island?".

"Yes, I have. I moved out because my dad said my mother left me. She was a horrible mother, I can-".

"Your mother was murdered, Caspian. I met your mother at the house. She was a very joyful woman. Love her greetings. 'Hiya, hon'".

"She always said that and broug-".

"Brought you pancakes. Listen, your mother wanted me to tell you that...".

"Tell my Caspian that I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left him. I can't tell you how I died maybe when we meet again. I have asked my friend, The Warrens, to bury my body. Please visit me", Agatha cried.

"You don't have to she said. But if you want to it'll bring her much more peace to her son came", Aimee stood up smiling sadly. "Hope you have a great day, Mr. and Mrs. Lockhart". She walked outside to see her fiancé leaning against the van.

"How did it go?", Drew asked placing his hands on her hips.

"Okay... now let's go to your place for your early Christmas present", Aimee bit her lip and turned to climb into the car.

"God, I love you".