𝟕.

"Hi. Are you okay?", Aimee asked sitting in Brad's seat while he went to grab a coffee. She grabbed Drew's hand intertwining them.

"I'm okay... just tired", he says resting his head on Aimee's shoulder. "You feeling anything?".

"A little. I can feel the presence but I can handle it the nose bleeding is annoying I swear", she chuckled. "My hands are sore from making those bracelets".

"You're done with it though", he mutters massaging her hands. "I miss your cookies. I want cookies".

"When all of this is over, I'll bring you some cookies over to your house and we can have that date too". Drew looked up at her admiringly. She was about to lean down when she felt something wrong.

"What's wrong?", he asked taking his head off her shoulder.

"Look what she made me do", she muttered standing up suddenly. She looked like she was being controlled. Like a puppet.

"Wha- Aimee?", Drew was about to go after her when a scream from Brad echoed around the house alarming everyone.

"Ed? Where getting something", Lorraine says when Cindy was sleepwalking up the stairs as camera flashing happens every time she walks in front of the camera. "Wait... where's? Aimee? WHERE'S AIMEE?!". They heard giggling from somewhere but couldn't find out where.

"You're an accident".

"No, I'm not", Aimee stuttered crying from fear when she ended up in the cellar without knowing. "MUM!! DAD!! DREW!! HELP ME!!". She smelled something awful and a hand on her neck. Suddenly, she was yanked backward when something was looped around her neck. Aimee screamed as she kicked the grass when the woman pulled her outside to the tree. "LET ME GO!!".

"QUIET!!", the witch that her parents mentioned appeared in front of her face causing her to scream. She then floated up hanging by the tree. Aimee clawed at the ropes when it was choking her not allowing her to breathe.

"Help... m-me", Aimee went limp. She then gasps awake when she found herself in the lake. "What the hell". The witch floated up in the water inches away which made her scream once again as she begin to swim when the witch pulled her back by her ankle.

"LET GO!!", Aimee screamed managing to escape. She reached land and ran all the way to the house. "HELP ME!!". She could hear the fast footsteps of the Witch behind her. Aimee then busted through the front door causing all the commotion to stop.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!", the witch screeched.

"HELP ME!!", Aimee shouted when the witch grabbed her foot. "DAD!!". Ed, Roger, and Drew ran forward grabbing Aimee quickly. "Daddy help me please". She then grabbed the fallen crucifix on the ground and place it on the witch's forehead while muttering some prayer which made the witch let her go.

"Hey, hey, baby. It's okay... it's okay", Drew cradled Aimee in his arms ignoring her drenched body and the algae in her hair which was stuck. "Your okay".

"What happened?", Ed asked after closing the door as everyone stared at her.

"She tried to kill me", Aimee sobbed. "I was in the cellar and next thing I was outside with a rope around my neck being dragged by the witch. I thought I died but I was in the water when I opened my eyes and she was there about to drown me". She cried moving closer to Drew who reassured her.

"Ed, she possessed the mother to kill the child but another child has to be killed too. But not in the family", Lorraine stated crying after being stuck in the cellar and not knowing where her daughter went.

"Aimee is not in their family. She'll kill her", Ed says with a look of realization.

-----------

"Don't leave, please", Aimee pleaded not letting go of Drew who grabbed her face in his hands.

"I'll see you soon, okay? I promise... go wash up and rest when you get home", Drew says bringing her face closer to kiss her forehead head. His lips linger there for a moment before pulling away not knowing Ed was watching them both while Lorraine hold him back just in case.

"Okay", she kissed him for a second. "Bye. Stay safe". She watches as the Perron family drove away. They're going to stay in a motel for the time being. "Mum, I don't think them staying in the motel is safe".

"They will be", Lorraine reassured walking away to the car.

"You don't understand-".

"Aimee, not now. We have to go to the church to show the video to Father Gordon", Ed finishes giving her a look to not talk anymore. She glared at him angrily.

"You never listen to me when it comes to this stuff. If anything happens just so you know I tried warning you", Aimee told him climbing into the car feeling frustrated.

"Why can't she understand that I'm just trying to protect her", Ed asked Lorraine with a tired face.

"She sort of true in that part of you not listening. If you want to protect her let her do her thing if anything happens you step in and help her", Lorraine explained. "She's gone through so much Ed. The seeing and hearing, the bully at school, and the looks she gets. I hate it. So, please calm down. Count to ten".

"Fine", Ed sighed nodding.