𝟏.

Aimee's outfit is above
~~~

Amityville, New York
1976

"Ok... let's get started", Ed says to the people around the table giving a look of confirmation to Lorraine and Aimee. The two then nodded. Drew got the signal and went to close the curtains before sitting back down.

"You feeling alright?", Drew asked wrapping an arm around her shoulder as she was standing next to him.

"I'm fine", Aimee smiled down at him while fixing his hair slightly.

"I'd like you to sit quietly and close your eyes. Envision yourself in a halo of glowing light. It will protect you", Lorraine instructed doing the same. Soon everyone had their eyes close except Drew and Aimee. Drew has to record everything while Aimee is backup if anything happens.

Not long after Lorraine kept gasping. She's in shock but she can't seem to open her eyes. "Aimee? What's wrong with her?", Ed asked his daughter frantically.

"I need to see", Aimee walked towards her mother when pulled back by Drew.

"Drew she has to", Ed told him.

"I'll be fine", she reassured patting his cheek. She then sat down on an empty chair next to Lorraine and placed a hand on top of her mother when she got sucked into what her mother is seeing but it was weird. Lorraine isn't there.

"Mom? MUMMY?!", Aimee shouted out for her mother. Just as she turned around she found herself on the same tree at the Perron's house with the rope around her neck. "HELP!!".

"Help", Aimee exclaimed. The two boys furrowed their eyebrows at her.

Aimee began thrashing around on the rope clawing at it. "MUM!!", she screamed. She breathed sharply when she found herself in the water. It was rather odd. She remembered being tugged on the leg but she didn't. "What the-". She saw something rising in the water it was the same figure as what she saw behind the witch. "WHO ARE YOU!!".

The figure rises causing her heart to stop. It was a Nun. Its face was paper white, eyes were like snakes. Slit and yellow.

"Aimee? Hey, darling, open your eyes", Drew pleaded when she started gasping for air moving around in her seat as if she was trying to get away from something or someone.

Aimee turned around to swim away when the Nun appeared in front of her roaring in her face which made her scream frightened. It's mouth was big. Big enough to bite someone's head off. The Nun had razor-like teeth and a slit tongue like a snake. Again.

"Aimee... Aimee", she heard his voice. Ed. Her father. She turned around and saw him looking at her with a solemn look.

"Dad?", her voice echoed around.

"I'm sorry if I haven't been a good father to you. I love you, my girl", Ed stated when he was cut off by his scream in pain. He had something pierced through his body.

"DAD!!", Aimee screamed. She was then pulled another the water below her screaming.

Aimee screamed awake alarming everyone. "NO!! No".

"Aimee", Drew grabbed her pulling her to his chest where she wrapped her arms around his torso sobbing.

"What did you see, Aimee? Tell me because I know", Lorraine croaked out leaning on Ed still crying.

"I don't want to talk about it. I want to go home", Aimee sobbed to her parents who understood the situation.

"I gotta pack my cameras up. After that, we'll go back home and sleep okay? I'll bring you cookies", Drew muttered to her bringing her to the van.

"I love you", Aimee says leaning back in the van seat.

"I love you too. So much", he kissed her forehead before walking away.

--------------

"Aimee? We're home", Drew shook her awake. "Come on, get up". Aimee nodded getting out of the van.

"Stay over, please. I need you", she begged which cause him to smirk. "Not that, you idiot. Cuddle". Drew sighed disappointedly walking away dramatically.

"Drew, you staying over again?", Lorraine asked which made Ed's head snap immediately at the two. Ever since the two started dating, Ed had been more protective as usual but luckily Lorraine was there to stop her husband and to leave the young couple alone after them being together for 2 years.

"If that's okay", he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's alright", Lorraine smiled. Judy with Goldie in her arms together with Agatha then walked into the kitchen.

"Hiya, hon", Agatha greeted cheerfully at the two other girls who smiled weakly at her. "Bigger smiles you two, you'll look prettier".

"Sorry, I'm really tired, Aggie. We'll talk tomorrow if that's okay?", Aimee suggested. She grabbed Drew's hand pulling him to her room locking the door behind her. She then walked over to her closet taking out his pajama clothes.

"Just the pants. It's hot tonight", Drew told her grabbing the grey sweatpants. "Can I shower?". She nodded grabbing a towel for him.

"I'll shower in my parent's room". When she finished, she walked into the room to see her boyfriend shirtless with a pair of sweatpants hanging low on his v-line.

"My eyes are up here, Aimee", Drew lifted her chin up to face him. He then look at her up and down as she was just wearing a towel with her undergarments under. He then untucked her towel causing it to fall on the ground revealing her green lace set.

"Keep it in, Thomas", she brushed against him purposely which made him let out a groan. She grabbed her sage green nightgown putting it on.

"When do I ask you to marry me? We've been together for 2 years now", Drew asked pulling her onto the bed wrapping an arm around her waist to get her close to him.

"Whenever you like. Good night, I love you", she kissed his lips before wrapping her arms around his bare torso.

"I love you too". He turned to turn off the night light as the two went to sleep slowly in each other's arms.