𝟕.

Aimee's outfit is above
~~~

"You think this was the spirit? This Bill Wilkins?", Ed asked holding a picture of Janet's bite mark on her left shoulder.

"I track down the homeowner. And it turns out, the owner's father lived there. His name was William Wilkins and he died of a hemorrhage in the brain in that chair. Everything she said was true", Maurice explained to the Warrens and Drew.

"All public information by the way", Laura (extra character) added. "She could've heard the whole story from a neighbour".

"And what about the claims that Janet has been teleporting around the house in her sleep?", Lorraine asked feeling a little annoyed with Laura and her colleague, Anita. While Anita was talking, Aimee was busy glaring at Laura who was making eyes with Drew.

"And what about her voice? How do you expect that?", Maurice asked.

"I think the first time she was making that voice was in front of television cameras. And she couldn't do it with water in her mouth until you looked away. So, she could've to spit it out, taken another sip before you turned back", Laura explained smiling flirtatiously at Drew.

"Last year, Anita and I were conned by a Welsh family pretending to be possessed by demons. Honestly, I don't know what was worse, the demons or the people who prey on our willingness to believe in them. It's annoying seriously, I don't have time for that crap", she continued.

"The demons... are worse. And I happen to believe Janet even though that picture", Aimee said gesturing to the picture of Janet levitating but it looks like she was jumping off the bed.

"But you must admit, it is suspicious", Laura snapped at Aimee who looked at her with a poker face.

"A little but I don't think they're lying".

"Why do you think that? She's obviously lying", Laura shrieked. Ed and Drew held in their smirk knowing who was going to win this.

"I have a sister at home. When she was 8, she begged me to believe her that she saw a ghost at her school. I believed her straight up because of the look on her face. I could tell that she was scared. Janet had the same face as my sister the first time she saw a ghost or experienced paranormal stuff. So, that's why I believe Janet", Aimee explained.

Laura kept quiet while glaring at Aimee. "Do you have any more questions or do you still want to beg us to believe that children are liars? Some are but you know what I mean", Aimee asked raising her eyebrows tauntingly.

"No, I don't have any questions", Laura muttered.

"Good", Aimee smiled laying her head on Drew's shoulder which made her scowl.

"Ok, in the meantime, Ed, Drew, Aimee and I can be spending time with Peggy and the kids because they need to be a family again", Lorraine stated.

------------

"So, have any of you ever been bothered by a bully?", Lorraine asked Peggy's children. Billy, Margaret, and Johnny Hodgson.

"Pete at school. He's always picking on Billy", Janet spoke for Billy.

"And, dear, tell me what do you do when that happens?", Lorraine asked.

"They s...s- stick u...up for me", Billy stuttered.

"Good, 'cause the spirit in this house is a lot like that bully. And he's got it in for Janet. So, you guys gotta stick up for her, the way you stick up for you. Family sticks together", Ed said turning his head to look at Lorraine but frowned when he saw Aimee sitting on the stairs writing something in her notebook.

"What are you writing in there?", Lorraine asked her daughter taking a seat next to her on the stairs. "Does are some odd letters. V. A. K. L. What is it?".

"Hey, look dad's playing the guitar. We should join them", Aimee changed the subject shutting her notebook closed and placed it in her purse. She stood up standing next to Drew who gave her a smile. "Hi".

"Hello. You okay? I feel like I have asked you that so many times", Drew laughed.

"True. And to answer your question... I'm okay I guess", she says. Lorraine frowned at her daughter's behavior ever since the Amityville in New York but decided to push it aside.

Everyone watched Ed sing 'Can't help falling in love' by Elvis Presley. They laughed when he tried imitating Elvis Presley's voice.

"Go, Eddie", Aimee cheered making everyone laugh as Ed gave his daughter a look at the joke she picked from when Bill called Ed 'Eddie'.

"Aimee, come on and sing", Lorraine encouraged nudging her as the rest chanted her name.

"Like a river flows. Surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes. Some things are meant to be", Aimee sang as Ed played the guitar smiling widely. Drew looked at Aimee with a loving look. He couldn't wait to do it.

"Next one, Christmas songs", Aimee exclaimed.