𝟖.

Aimee's outfit is a white night gown
~~~

"Aimee? Goldie?". Aimee fluttered her eyes open at the sound of Judy knocking her door calling her name.

"What is it, Judy?", Aimee asked opening the door to see her sister standing there afraid. "Are you okay?".

"Someone grabbed my feet, Goldie", Judy stuttered looking around. "I heard a door open". Aimee face changed from sleepy to serious.

"Stay by me, do you understand?", Aimee says sternly which made Judy nod knowing that Aimee is very stern during situations like this. Going downstairs to the room to the room where they placed all the stuff form their paranormal investigation open wide. "Stay here". She peeped inside to see if anyone went in but not a person in sight.

"Nanna? Nanna?", Aimee exclaimed about to climb up the stairs when she felt chilly suddenly. Both her and Judy looked up to see a pitch black darkness engulfing the room. "Judy, come on". She pulled Judy into the study room closing the door behind them locking it when suddenly the door shook. Someone or something kept banging on the door causing Judy to cry covering her ear.

"Goldie", Judy cried clinging onto Aimee who wrapped an arm around Judy pulling her closer even though the gap between them is closed.

"For gods sake leave us alone", Aimee exclaimed angrily. That made the light flickering and banging on the door stopped only to leave a pin drop silence which was cut off by the rocking chair squeaking.

The girls turned around slowly to see the witch and annabelle in the rocking chair together. Aimee stepped back with wide eyes bringing Judy with her. Their hearts stopped beating when Annabelle's head turned all the way to face them. Her original smile was now sickening. Evil.

"NANNA!! NANNA!! HELP!!", Judy yelled banging on the door.

"Judy, no- What the fuck?", Aimee muttered looking at the rocking chair to find the witch and Annabelle gone.

"JUDY? JUDY?", Nanna shouted with worry trying to get the door to open which she couldn't.

"NANNA, HELP!!", Judy kept yelling banging on the door hard. They felt half relief to hear her parent's voice shouting from outside. She looked behind to see the rocking chair move to face them. On cue, the door opened as did the rocking chair was thrown in their direction. "JUDY!!". Aimee grabbed Judy tossing her into Ed's arms as she took the hit from the rocking chair. The rocking chair broke into pieces when it hit Aimee who fell to the ground unconscious.

"Mum, grab a towel please", Lorraine says to Nanna who immediately went to grab it. "Oh, my baby". Lorraine cried cradling her daughter as blood dripped down her forehead. "Ed, the phone". Ed and Lorraine stood up to walk towards the phone.

"Carolyn took April and Christine. Where's Aimee?", Ed asked looking behind Lorraine who looked confused.

"What do you mean-?", Lorraine turned around to see an empty spot where Aimee lay unconscious. "Ed? WHERE IS SHE?!".

"There was a woman in the chair", Judy spoke up causing the parents to look at her. "She keeps saying Aimee's name. Agatha tried helping her".

"Agatha? She was here?", Lorraine asked.

"Hiya, hon", Agatha says weakly walking into the kitchen and alerting Judy and Lorraine.

"Agatha where is she?", Lorraine asked which made Ed furrow his eyebrows confused.

"Honey, sorry to say this but who you were holding wasn't your daughter. It was literally nothing. You were holding nothing so was your husband. The witch took your daughter. You have to go", Agatha says.

"Agatha you're coming with us". Agatha nodded at Lorraine.

"Bye, Aggie", Judy giggled waving.

"Boy... still not used to that", Ed sighed walking towards the car.

-------------

"Carolyn?", Aimee croaked when she opened her eyes to see herself in the cellar of the Perron's house. Suddenly, her face was struck with realization. "No. No. Stay back". Aimee crawled backward away from Carolyn who was possessed by the witch. She was yanked forward by her leg.

"Bye-bye", the witch says tautly grabbing a large pair of scissors and dragging the blade across Aimee's shoulder which made her let out a blood-curdling scream. "I love your screams".

"Aimee", April and Christine cried out watching the Warren girl get tortured.

"SHUP UP!!", the witch screeched shutting them up instantly. After minutes of torture, she tied Aimee to a chair.

"Please don't do this", Aimee cried moving around and trying to get her hands away from the rope. If anyone had seen Aimee, they might think she took a bath in blood. Her nightgown was now all covered in blood.

"APRIL!! CHRISTINE!!", the four heard Roger, Brad and Drew yelled from above. The witch turned her head to Aimee who begin to fidget more causing a sickening grin to appear on the witches face. The witch grabbed a large nail with was the size of two of our index fingers stabbing it into Aimee's thigh causing her to scream out loud as the boys ran down seeing Carolyn with April in her arms.

"Oh my god, Aimee", Drew exclaimed running towards his girl as the other two guys held Carolyn from stabbing April with the scissors. "Aimee? Shit... don't close your eyes".

"Hi, Drew. Halloween was last month, I'm trying to distract myself from the pain".

"I guess it's working", he smiled plainly looking down at the nail in her thigh. "You know I love you right?".

"How much out of 10?", she asked.

"10 obviously", he answered chuckling slightly. Aimee looked at him in disbelief.

"It should be an 11 or like 31. Yeah... 31 is my favorite number", she muttered. "Agatha? Where's my mom and dad?".

"Who's Agatha?". Drew looked confused.

"My friend. She's nice. She's dead but she has a- has a son named Caspian who is 54. I wish you could see her. She's very- a very nice woman". Agatha's heart exploded at how Aimee gushed about her.

"They're here, hon", Agatha says soothing her forehead.

"Drew... go find April", Ed ordered looking at his daughter with tears streaming down his eyes as Lorraine did too.

"But Aimee... I can't leave her Ed", Drew cried.

"Don't worry", Ed placed a hand on Drew's shoulder. "She'll be fine now go. GO!!".