𝟓.

Aimee's outfit is above
~~~

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"What?", Aimee opened her eyes to see Judy on top of her. "What is it, Judy?".

"Good morning, Goldie. Come on, wake up", Judy exclaimed. Suddenly an idea popped up in her head. "Mum got you that button-up shirt you wanted". Immediately, Aimee woke up and ran downstairs to see everyone looking at her.

"I woke her up", Judy cheered running into the living room.

"Where is it? The shirt", Aimee asked Lorraine who was confused.

"She didn't get you the shirt, silly", Judy laughed.

"Honey, how about you go get dressed", Ed says looking pointing to her messy hair.

"Sorry... I- bye", Aimee ran back not before kicking Judy's favorite slipper down the stairs.

"Can I help you choose your clothes?", Judy asked from the doorway. Aimee pulled the towel closer around her body before nodding. Judy went to grab a beige floral dress, a brown sweater, a belt, and Aimee's infamous black boot heels.

"Thank you, Judy. Now go to your so I can change".

-----------

"Do I look okay?", Aimee asked her mother walking into the living room.

"You look beautiful", Lorraine smiles while Drew stared at her with his jaws dropped. Ed cleared his throat which made Drew look away from Aimee who walked to the kitchen.

"Everyone ready to go. Aimee goes with Drew and no funny business", Ed announced. Drew nodded walking towards Aimee in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?", he asked her.

"Cookies for you and me", she passed him a ziplock bag of the glorious cookies. "Let's go, cookie monster". She grabbed his hand pulling him outside towards the van.

-----------

"Drew, Aimee, this is Officer Brad", Lorraine announced.

"Officer Brad Hamilton, Harrisville, Rhode Island PD", Brad greeted shaking Drew's hand.

"Nice to meet you, man. So, you're the lucky new cop huh?", Drew asked taking a bite of his cookie.

"I guess so", Brad says.

"You know you can't shoot ghosts right", Drew teased.

"Take it easy on him, Drew", Ed told the boy who chuckled.

"Hi, I'm Aimee. Aimee Warren", Aimee stuck a hand out to shake Brad's hand but instead, he kissed her hand.

"Brad Hamilton, sweetheart", Brad smirked causing Drew to glare at him. Drew then stood up straight wrapping an arm around Aimee's waist which made Brad's smirk drop.

"Come on, we have to unload the stuff", Drew said unwrapping his arm back. Aimee's face was red from that. She was about to grab a bag from inside when Drew was quick to grab it. "I'll carry that".

"Oh... oh okay", Aimee stuttered blushing even more. "Do you want a cookie?". Drew nodded and she went to feed him one.

-----------

"Just spin this part and lock this little lever", Drew instructed standing next to Aimee who wanted to try to set a camera up. The two were currently upstairs in the Perron's house alone.

"Ooh, I did it. My fingers bleeding", Aimee says showing the index finger which had a clean cut.

"That looks horrible, hon", Agatha says making Aimee jump. Agatha is a new ghost friend Aimee made earlier. (In chapter 4 i wrote of how they met but i forgot to save it so I'm lazy to write it back)