𝟗.

"You look pale", Drew placed a wet cloth on her head as she was getting feverish after getting stabbed.

"Yeah 'cause I stabbed myself", she said bitterly rolling her eyes looking outside the window ignoring her parents and Drew who were looking at her worriedly. "What are double letters?". She grabbed her notebook looking at the letters confused.

"Drew... help me set up this tape recorder", Ed passed Drew the bag containing them. Ed sat down next to Lorraine and placed the tapes on each tape recorder.

"What are you doing, Aimee?", Lorraine asked furrowing her eyebrows at her in concern and confusion.

"Double letters", the pale-looking girl mumbled writing in her notebook.

"Ignore her", Ed said causing Lorraine to give him a look. "Thread it through and start it from the top. Remember those strange garbled messages from Janet. You know from Bill?".

"Yes", Lorraine answered.

"There were two of them, right? Here's the first one", Ed pressed the first tape recorder.

"Help...it...let...go", the voice of Bill Wilkins sounded in the first one.

"We thought he was referring to himself, right? Listen to the second one", Ed pressed the second recording.

"Me...won't...", the voice of Bill Wilkins sounded in the second one.

"If I'm right about this", Ed says looking at everyone while Aimee jots down in her notebook. "Aimee, will you listen".

"Okay". She closed her notebook watching as Ed pressed both recorders at the same time.

"Help me. It won't let me go! Help me. It won't let me go!". Suddenly, Lorraine grabbed Aimee's causing the girl to look at her wide eyes before she blacked out. 

"Agatha...", Aimee growled glaring at the women.

"Have you got the letters, dear? It's such a shame if you didn't. Can you feel it? My presence. My threats", Agatha's voice echoed around the train station. There was no one in sight. Just an empty train station.

"I can. Now, how about you answer my question? What are double letters?", Aimee scowled.

"Ooh, baby, you scare me now", Agatha cackled.

"WHO ARE YOU!?", she shouted. She watched as Agatha walked towards her before turning into the Nun.

"Aimee! You're nose is bleeding", Drew exclaimed placing a tissue on her nose.

"The first letter to her name is a double letter", Lorraine told Aimee whose eyes went wide. She grabbed her notebook.

"Agatha's first letter to her name is A", Aimee began mixing the letters trying to make a word.

"What does this have to do with Agatha?", Ed asked.

"Agatha is the demon in the painting. She is not Agatha, she has another name. The demon in the painting is disguised as Agatha. So, all my hallucinations and visions were to make me think I got stabbed by Janet or Bill when she actually didn't. She blinded me so I did stab myself unknowingly", Aimee explained. "We got to go now".

---------------

"GO!! I need to do something", Aimee exclaimed at Drew. The four had reached the Hodgen's house to find Peggy banging on the house door.

"Let me help. Don't hide anything from me", Drew cupped her face making her look at him. She then nodded smiling slightly. "What do I have to do?".

"Okay so remember back at home when I had craved a letter 'A' to my wrist?", he nodded listening. "Okay, so, I had other two letters wounded on my body, and a broken cross was broken into a letter 'L'.