𝟒.

"Aimee, you don't have to talk to them. Just help out with the case", Lorraine pleaded. No one was able to solve any paranormal case without Aimee's help. The girl finally gave in and went downstairs to the living room. Papers are everywhere in the room.

"Can you find anything yet?", Aimee asked picking up the papers on the ground to neaten up the place.

"Not yet but we're looking into the picture you gave", Davina said patting the spot next to her which Aimee pretended to not see, and sat next to Ed.

"You okay, honey?", Lorraine asked as Davina kept rubbing her temple in pain. Davina shook her head when she saw something enter the room in the corner of her eyes.

"There's someone here", she said getting everyone's attention. Just as she said this the whole house shook violently causing everything to fall and break.

"Whoever you are show yourself", Ed exclaimed holding a cross making everything stop shaking. Everyone stepped back slowly when they heard loud footsteps going up the stairs. Really loud stomps. It was then followed by three loud knocks on the window behind them.

Three knocks
A threat to the holy three. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit

Silence. Complete silence filled the house. "Alright, everyone let's clean everything and have dinner".

_____________________

"How? How do you act as if nothing happened?", Davina asked feeling paranoid after that. Somehow the rest didn't seemed phase like it was a normal occurrence.

"We don't have to act, acting like nothing happened is letting it know we're scared. We're not scared 'cause we know we can", Ed pretended to slit his throat and drop his head on Lorraine's shoulder lightening up the mood. The rest decided to go through the case more afterward.

"Aimee, are you alright?", Davina asked Aimee who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Yes, I'm fine. Mum, Dad don't you find the house shaking, loud footsteps, and three knocks a little familiar?", Aimee said furrowing her eyebrows. She went through a box taking one of their old cases. The only cases that frighten her the most. THE BRIDE

Looking through the case file, now she knew why it was familiar. "But I don't understand what the wedding dress has to do with everything. And to do with you and Davina", Drew says sitting next to Ed who moved away with a killer look.

"The last bride had some mental illness and wanted to kill her husband on their wedding day. She wanted to wear the wedding dress so it could seem as if the spirit was the one who killed her husband...

1953 - The Wedding Of Gloria Hale & Eric Walters

Ed and Lorraine had rushed down to the wedding venue of the to-be-married couple by the church as something paranormal happened. The father of Gloria Hale, Cameron, went on and on about his daughter's behaviour during the couple days.

"She smelled like... like something rotting and at times she'll stare into the distance during meal time and-", Cameron was cut by his wife who gave him a look.

"What is it, Mrs Hale?", Ed asked uncomfortable looking Lily Hale. "We'll do anything to help your daughter if you could tell-".

"At night, we find her standing our bed looking down at us in her wedding dress with a knife while speaking gibberish. I'm so terrified, Mr Warren", Lily sniffled remembering the moment. "Please help our daughter and poor Eric". Ed and Lorraine then went to go investigate around the venue.

"Feel anything, hon?", Ed asked Lorraine who stopped half way look at the door down the hall.

"In there, I can feel rage. Whatever is in there is so angry... vengeful", Lorraine looked at Ed worriedly. The two cautiously open the door to the room to see the dressing room. "There's Gloria's wedding dress. You think she changed and left?".

"Probably". Ed stared at the mannequin abit longer, thats when he noticed it wasn't a mannequin. That was Gloria standing completely still with a knife in her hand. "LORRAINE!". He pulled his wife away quickly when Gloria made a move to stab Lorraine.

Gloria went a tackled Ed to the ground hovering the knife above his chest. She was strong, so strong. Lorraine quickly got up sneaking behind Gloria and went to unzip her wedding dress while praying causing Gloria to shriek in pain...

"...To this day, we have no idea what was Gloria's purpose", Lorraine finished.

"Where is she now?", Davina asked curious.

"She's in a mental institution for around 40 years". Drew went to examine the picture Aimee found in the bookstore which made gasp loudly. "What is it, Drew?".

"Lorraine you said the name was Gloria Hale right?", Lorraine furrowed her eyebrows nodding slowly. "Are you sure her name last name is Hale? It's written here that its...

Gloria Verde