𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒

2 years later

"Calm down, Drew", Lorraine said placing a hand on his shoulder. "She'll be fine". The Warren family and Drew were currently outside the emergency room waiting for Aimee who was rushed to the hospital.

"I'm sorry I just can't wait to see her", Drew told her. After an hour, the doctor walked into the room towards them. "Is she okay?".

"You can come into the room", the doctor said. All of them stood up walked towards the room, opening it and gasping at the sight.

"Hi, beautiful", Drew sniffled kissing his wife's forehead. "Hello, baby". Staring down at the beautiful newborn in his wife's arms.

"Everyone meet Davina Agatha Thomas", Aimee laughed wiping the tears escaping her eyes.

"I made this for her", Judy said taking a bracelet out of her purse. "Pink, white and black".

"It's beautiful. Nice to know you still play with beads, Juds. Dad, do you want to hold her?", Aimee asked her father who was crying a bit with Lorraine smiled with tears.

Ed nodded his head walking forward. Aimee gently placed the baby in his arms as he cradled her. "She looks just like Drew".

"I know. Scary", Aimee joked getting an offended look from her husband.

"I brought you some cookie dough ice cream and this is how you treat me? Rude", Drew dramatically looked away.

"Give me my ice cream. Husband". He turned around looking slightly flustered before placing the ice cream on the table.

"Here you go, wife". He kissed her forehead. "I love you. You did great".

"I know. I did most of the work. You provide and give", Aimee pecked his lips. "How's college, Judy?".

"It's okay. Not many friends", Judy sighed sitting on the hospital bed.

"Well, you have a new friend now plus Goldie. Where is the cat?". Judy laughed laying her head on her older sister.

"Goldie is at home in the spare room where we keep her".

"You're still wearing the bracelet I made you", Aimee picked on the bracelet she made at the Perron's house and so did Lorraine. Maybe Agatha still wears it? "I wanna sleep".

"Okay. I'll see you soon when you get discharged", Judy kissed her sister's forehead pulling the blanket over her. "Bye, I love you, Goldie".

"Bye-bye, Davina", Ed kissed the baby's forehead. Lorraine smiled. "You did good, baby. Your mother and I have to go. We'll fetch you in two days okay?". Aimee nodded watching them leave the room leaving her, Drew, and Davina.

"She's so beautiful like you", Drew cooed. "I love you, Aimee Thomas".

"I love you too, Drew Thomas".